Enzo Says He Would Brutalize MJF On The Mic.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with Busted Open Radio (via Fightful), Real1 (formerly Enzo Amore in WWE) said that he would ‘brutalize’ MJF on the microphone if the two ever had a promo battle. Here are highlights:

On comparisons between the two: “Don’t ever compare apples to oranges. You can’t compare a career heel to a career babyface.”

On if he’d go against MJF in a promo battle: “It’s not even a question. We don’t have to ask those questions because if that’s the truth of the matter, my phone is on. People know where to call me. People know where to find me. If you want to give the people that shyt tomorrow, you’d be wasting a lot of time, money, and investment because that’s a build that deserves to be built. I’m not taking anything away from other people who do great work on the microphone, I want to see other people eat. Generational talent? I had ten years in this business. My first generation, my decade is done. What I did is undeniable. You can’t ever discredit it. I’m called a babyface because I got over. I don’t have to shyt on the people and bury the people. I can make people love me. I can make people listen, cheer, chant. You can’t do that. Until you make people chant your catchphrases, love you, and book you as babyface, it’s easy to be a heel. It’s easy to shyt on these people. It’s real easy. It’s called RC Cola, cheap fukking pop. When I said, ‘you’re sitting in your mother’s basement jerking off.’ ‘fukk you.’ I didn’t curse for seven years. I didn’t curse or say a bad word. I created a word. SAWFT, Sawft. They made millions of Snickers bars sponsoring the history of WrestleMania. One and only corporate sponsor, Snickers. SAWFT, they made millions of Snickers bars in one campaign leading to the Hardys return match at WrestleMania. It was built for Enzo and Cass to win those titles. The Hardys came back to the greatest anticipation, the biggest pop in the history of wrestling maybe. I was there, I was in that match, because the match was built on Enzo and Cass and nobody knew they were coming. To get your own match on the card at WrestleMania for the tag titles in a ladder match. Get the fukk out of here. Don’t compare apples to oranges.”

On being better than MJF on the mic: “It wouldn’t even be a question. I hope he made Burberry a lot money, but he ain’t seeing any of that money. I sold t-shirts that said Certified G on them and I made a million dollars before I was 30 years old in this business. I didn’t need contract disputes because I did that shyt on a rookie contract with merchandise sales. Don’t ever compare apples to oranges. Don’t ever disrespect me. Five minutes? Brutalize him. You give me five minutes on a live microphone, I’m trending number one in the world. When is the time you drew a two? When CM Punk got there is when they drew a two? If I show up on that screen, you’re getting the number one trend in the world, guaranteed, with or without MJF on the screen. I didn’t have to be there when Cass showed up, and he trended, and I trended number five on my fukking couch. It wasn’t Wardlow trending, it wasn’t Cass, it was Enzo trending.”

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
He would. Enzo is more like the dude who had jokes and would snap on people in the hallway and roast on people...mjf seems like the guy to think about his comeback, deliver it as loud and publically as possible, and storm off "before something goes down" in a huff.

Both are convincing but one got more bullets in the clip. I got Enzo in a 3 promo battle.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I think a promo battle between Enzo vs MJF would be like Heenan (Enzo) vs Cornette (MJF).

Cornette always had his go-to jokes that he would use on his opponents, and he recycled his greatest hits for 40 years. That's MJF; if you notice, he repeats pretty much the same bullet points in every one of his promos.

Heenan seemed like he was more quick witted, and he was best when he was freestyling on his opponent. Heenan was also the better counterpuncher, which is why he was usually able to one up his commentary partner or opponent, even if they were good talkers themselves.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Are yall basing Enzo on being more sharp and quick witted off his MLW stuff or something?

I can only go on his WWE stuff which was good for WWE and even above that, but Heenan comparisons?

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
He would. Enzo is more like the dude who had jokes and would snap on people in the hallway and roast on people...mjf seems like the guy to think about his comeback, deliver it as loud and publically as possible, and storm off "before something goes down" in a huff.

Both are convincing but one got more bullets in the clip. I got Enzo in a 3 promo battle.

Isn't it known that Enzo can't think on the fly? Like every thing is written down beforehand?

Dude is a great promo though.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
:russell: Enzo would destroy MJF, yes. But he also is a giant fukkup. I remembered him getting banned from Staples Center during the Survivor Series, I think it was the same year he got fired, after he started doing shyt to cause attention.