Enzo Says He Would Brutalize MJF On The Mic.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's not forget that MJF has cut actual, good, match-building promos and not just talking sh1t. He's been underwhelming since his comeback, but he has some great promos to his name.

And he sells a lot during other guys' promos. Like, if he was interrupting Ricky Starks here and there and no selling his lines, the impression of that promo is different.

Enzos definitely a natural talker and charismatic, but as far as great wrestling promos, that can be different.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
He would though. How is this even up for dispute? MJF is good at his shtick. Enzo is his shtick. Enzo has gotten over as both a face and a heel while having a trash look and no skills. Expect mic skills. Can MJF do anything other than be Miz's younger Jewish cousin?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The night he threw down the NWA belt is one of the all-time classic moments and promos in wrestling history.
good history moment, but it was a rambling promo...it wouldn't be a top ten ECW promo imo. Shane's best work was in the triple threat where he could swear like crazy, and how he MADE TAZ. People forget, he legit made taz look like a killer. I don't think shane gets enough credit for making taz look like an absolute threat.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
good history moment, but it was a rambling promo...it wouldn't be a top ten ECW promo imo. Shane's best work was in the triple threat where he could swear like crazy, and how he MADE TAZ. People forget, he legit made taz look like a killer. I don't think shane gets enough credit for making taz look like an absolute killer.
Shane Douglas doesn’t get enough credit in general. Arguably the GOAT from outside the WCW/WWF 90s bubble, at least in America