Enter this thread DC folks need help with something

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
You got any type of street sense/knowledge...Dc ain't a hard city to figure out

But any of yall nikkas been approached by these goofy outoftowners asking for some good weed or coke using some lame outdated terms....I swear that shyt has happened to me at least 7 or 8 times and its fukkin hilarious but at the same time frustrating to see how these bougie mfers stereotype....I had to warn this one Carlton banks ass nikka the other day on the metro he keep doin that shyt his ass gonna set up...

Constantine

Et in Arcadia ego...
Daps
Reppin
The "BUCKEYE" Nation
One little thing though. I've heard press everywhere but pressed is what I've always known to be as too eager for something.
Yeah, that's true. The word has taken on a different conotation. Here in Ohio, my little sisters say press, and I presume other people from their age group say it as well; it means eager, and or thirsty, I've found that its mostly females who say it in regards to female male relations :manny:

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Just watch what dc girls say 1 and 2.

I can't link from my phone but it says it all

And about out to my habesha folks. We run this town!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
My parents just moved out to Waldorf like a year ago. St. Charles mall look like lil DC these days. Can't tell them lil nikkas they aint from the city lol

Must be LaPlata where all the racist are

i haven't been down there (thankfully) since like 07 tbh :manny:

even then you could tell all the signs/flags up were put up by older people. no teenagers driving around with it on their truck or anything

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

But any of yall nikkas been approached by these goofy outoftowners asking for some good weed or coke using some lame outdated terms....I swear that shyt has happened to me at least 7 or 8 times and its fukkin hilarious but at the same time frustrating to see how these bougie mfers stereotype....I had to warn this one Carlton banks ass nikka the other day on the metro he keep doin that shyt his ass gonna set up...

So many OT nikkaz been set up, freshman HU students is like food for the Uptown wolves. :russ:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Damn where yall be at that they flyin confederate flags.

:rudy: we aint play that shyt in PG nor when i moved to DC

sound like some frederick county shyt

The only one I saw was when I was out in Morningside for a bit. Had some good memories in that town :ohlawd:

So many OT nikkaz been set up, freshman HU students is like food for the Uptown wolves. :russ:

Y'all out here trusting fools you don't know? You say "nah man" and keep it moving. Round where I live saying more than that is just asking for the jump out. One of my uncles, with his silly ass, got caught up that way. Had some dude he never met ask him to go get something for him (he was gonna get a bit too). Next thing you know, you hear tires screech and my uncle mad as shyt calling the cops all kindsa names.

shyt was like :wtf: but listening to him cuss the cops out had me :dead:

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised

Dog it never got old when I was on campus. Seeing these OT students think they smarter, harder, or more "street smart" than the "locals" hella students got got on some slight shyt.

Im talkin robbed for money, shoes off they feet, clothes, etc.

:mjpls: tried to tell them nikkas shyt aint sweet

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DC dont have open air markets like B-More?