Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just look at his instagram comments and people are rationalizing this like you can't get this information from a £6 second hand Introduction to business book.

It's so easy to see how pimps and preachers have success when you look at dame

ADMISSION TO THE APRIL SEMINAR, $500
http://poppingtonacademy.com/subscribed.html
Don't go to the seminar. :manny:

But what kind of man is all in another mans pocket s

Kinda chattiish bruh

Kinda pattyish bruh

:camby:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
thats not being broke. broke people with all their money in investments dont live in mansions and have people drive them around and cook for them. come to my hood if you want to see broke people

The same Dame who has been getting foreclosed on and getting hit with eviction notices? Same Dame with perpetual tax problems? Again what good is money when u are living above your means?

Dame took crack money, won the lotto when he found Jay, fukked that up and has been living off that ever since. But hey if all it takes for u to believe in a dude is flashy shyt do u and stay broke bruh.

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
:patrice:hmm its like receiving a lecture 'titled " how to make it in the NBA"

only think is,the person giving the lecture was cut from a team years ago

yeah he still plays the odd basketball game here and there,but he is not apart of the big league no more:yeshrug:

had a few great d-league games(the sway interview/hip hop motivation/the breakfast club interview) and is trying to make that comeback:mjcry:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
:patrice:hmm its like receiving a lecture 'titled " how to make it in the NBA"

only think is,the person giving the lecture was cut from a team years ago

yeah he still plays the odd basketball game here and there,but he is not apart of the big league no more:yeshrug:

had a few great d-league games(the sway interview/hip hop motivation/the breakfast club interview) and is trying to make that comeback:mjcry:

no. its like recieving a lecture on how to be rich by a rich man who can hustle anything and came up off his own money. :umad:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
no. its like recieving a lecture on how to be rich by a rich man who can hustle anything and came up off his own money. :umad:
tumblr_lnnz7not2E1ql141xo1_250.gif

i dare you to purchase the seminar, lord knows you of all people don't get money

kav45

Banned
Daps
thats not being broke. broke people with all their money in investments dont live in mansions and have people drive them around and cook for them. come to my hood if you want to see broke people

we live in england, we dont have any hoods

• Dap
Reactions: hex

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
we live in england, we dont have any hoods

lol just cus you live in a suburb doesnt mean everyone else in england does. what city you in. i can give you some addresses to go visit and then come back and tell me we dont have hoods you dumbass :heh: dont be mad at me if you get robbed and stabbed tho. we dont like rich white men walking around our estates :mjlol:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
coli miltants are hilarious. dont want to listen to a black man who has real business experience and is successful but will happily listen to some white man in a college for $15000 in student debt.

You don't even gave a high school diploma.

:lolbron: