Enroll in Dame Dash poppington academy for $500 (seminar)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
coli miltants are hilarious. dont want to listen to a black man who has real business experience and is successful but will happily listen to some white man in a college for $15000 in student debt.
What real business experience, he hasnt had a successful business since Rocafella, which also failed because of him

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
we live in 2015. i can get any book ever written right now at the tip of my fingers. i dont need access to a better library :dahell: peers with a similar mindset? you mean cacs who go to college to have sex and party? :dwillhuh:

you are a loser if you pay to go to college when all that information is out there for free. you dont need a college degree and thousands in debt to be your own boss.
U are exactly the kind of idiot that enables dudes like Dame to prosper. U will prob spend ur last dime on his lecture to get info u could have got for free. Then run around screaming "stop following CACs" :mjlol:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
look at his house. look at his cars. look at his cooks and drivers. then look at your life. nuff said
Id rather look at his balance sheet. Hes always in money/tax trouble. Anyone can live above their means.

And yea, my house is :ohlawd: Waterfront my nikka. All off a free college education, corporate employment and a healthy dash of my own entrepreneurship.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
SZbI6zY.png

People that go to these things are :mjlol:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
U are exactly the kind of idiot that enables dudes like Dame to prosper. U will prob spend ur last dime on his lecture to get info u could have got for free. Then run around screaming "stop following CACs" :mjlol:

did you listen to dipset? did you listen to jay? you enabled dame to be rich as fukk then. you clown :mjlol:

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
Id rather look at his balance sheet. Hes always in money/tax trouble. Anyone can live above their means.

And yea, my house is :ohlawd: Waterfront my nikka. All off a free college education, corporate employment and a healthy dash of my own entrepreneurship.

broke people cant afford to pay drivers and cooks. broke people cant afford to make movies with their own budget. where did this myth that dame has no money come from? :dahell: i guarantee he has more money than you you hating ass crab nikka.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
did you listen to dipset? did you listen to jay? you enabled dame to be rich as fukk then. you clown :mjlol:
What does that have to do with anything? I bought Jay/Kanye/Dipset music because it has value to me. What value does this lecture series have? Dame has had nothing but failed business venture after failed business venture after Rocafella... why would I pay to hear him talk about how to succeed?

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
What does that have to do with anything? I bought Jay/Kanye/Dipset music because it has value to me. What value does this lecture series have? Dame has had nothing but failed business venture after failed business venture after Rocafella... why would I pay to hear him talk about how to succeed?

because hes more successful than you

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
broke people cant afford to pay drivers and cooks. broke people cant afford to make movies with their own budget. where did this myth that dame has no money come from? :dahell: i guarantee he has more money than you you hating ass crab nikka.
He said it himself dumbass. "I dont like to hold money. I put it in the street"

TheBeigeBomber

#Fukkery
Daps
He said it himself dumbass. "I dont like to hold money. I put it in the street"

thats not being broke. broke people with all their money in investments dont live in mansions and have people drive them around and cook for them. come to my hood if you want to see broke people