End of Watch

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I just got back from it tonight. Really good movie. One of the most realistic portrayals of two police officers. Brehs werent all the way on some super cop shyt (altho they did have one scene with a burning house) and it wasnt boring. Dudes just lived the day to day life of two cops with a family or starting a family. It actually had some good comedy in it too.

I liked the movie. I think it comes out next week but if you can see it, see it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Plan on watching this. shyt looks :krs:
its really good

but the trailers are selling a different movie than what it actually is. Its more of a character film. There is action, and some :krs: scenes but there is a lot more going on in the film than that.

Its about as realistic a portrayal of police officers as a hollywood film can get. (altho one of the 1st scenes would probably NEVER happen in real life, but its good comedy).

This movie is really good tho

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
How's the soundtrack? David Ayer usually have some dope music in his movies.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I just hate the idea that they sell that serious Mexican organized crime figures, would ride around in an Escalade with gold plated weapons. And, I hate the fact that it looks like it's third act is the timeless 'cops with a bounty on their heads from the cartel', that shyt is stupid. And features, of course, a whole project with bangers trying to kill them with automatic weapons. I'll check it out though.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Goin Check It Tonight. "From The Directors Of Training Day" :ahh: