End of Netflix?—Disney pulling ALL content for own Disney and ESPN streaming platform; $NFLX tanks

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I wonder if this had something to do with the dip in quality of the marvel shows. They heard rumblings of this and thought fukk it were not building up properties for another network.

There was a clear dip in budget/quality in later seasons of all the marvel shows.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Cutting cable is getting more expensive each year I only have Netflix and I have basic cable but I do think Hulu is at worthy investment but I'm too cheap to pay that

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
Folks...the minute a "Star Wars" live action original tv series is announced..

Along with Disney slowly moving out of the release movies to theater business (something Netflix has long predicted)

Along with ANY of the Marvel properties moving on to this service like...like a "Wakanda" show (for example)

We will see how genius this move was.

Moves Disney closer to the D2C business

And they are creating a footprint in the E-Sports scene as well in terms of broadcasting.

*ahem*

During an earnings call Thursday, Disney CEO Bob Iger said in addition to the new trilogy, the Star Wars universe would be expanding with a live-action TV show, which would be available on a Disney streaming service, set to launch in 2019.

'Star Wars': Rian Johnson Tackling New Trilogy

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Substantially below Netflix? So what $9? :mjlol:

Seriously though, it was going to take off regardless, but if they really come out the gate at like $7 or some shyt it will make it easier for people to jump on board.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sidebar: HDTV rabbit ears are leaps and bounds beyond vhf/uhf of my early childhood.

Comcast had on demand since late 90s...was doing that ish in middle school. Comcast was nextflix before Netflix was mailing DVDs.

Netflix was cool and I binged in it 5yrs ago. However, cable companies could easily ad a robust menu/section and crush them. Netflix has to make content to at least syndicate elsewhere in the future cause they in borrowed time. Cable/TV companies can raise internet prices if you don't want it on cable, lol.

Business keep winning. Got people not even owning shyt. Had VHS to record TV growing up...can't even record to a Blu-ray these days...you get a limited storage dvr, lol. Bloodsucking going on now in days like microtransactions in gaming!