Encounters with Crackheads

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I got stories for days...

It was New Years Eve...i had to get up mad early because i had to be at work New Years day 7am. So im in the crib chillin with my lady the time, sitting downstairs watching Monster Garage or some shyt on one of the learning channels.

Next thing you know you hear a thump at my door...not a knock...but a single solitary thump. We both noticed it, but did not get up...thought it was an isolated incident. "Thump" heard it again...i get up and goto the door and open it...and this obese wanda sykes/pam grier hybrid is walking down the steps...obviously zooted she says "wrong house baby" and keeps it moving...

Then i look down at my porch...this bytch...i dont even use the word bytch often...this bytch PISSed on my porch.!!!

So im saying all kinds shyt out my mouth at her as she goes on to my neighbors porch and knocks on his door. I go back in the crib to get a mop and some bleach water to clean it up and my girl asks whats wrong. I just kept it moving and went back outside. At this point my neighbor is arguing with her..."bytch i dont know you" hes a functional crackhead his damn self so i know he was lying "get off my porch" at this point im fuming, in the middle of arguing with her im beamed the mop at her head from 2 porches away, i missed but she decided to get the fukk outta dodge at this point...so she walks of my neighbors porch and comes down the street walking past my crib...as she walks past i dumped the whole bucket of bleachy pissy water on her head and body...she mumbles some shyt out het mouth about going to get some of them boys from around the corner to come get me...i said whatever and go into the crib to get some more water to clean up...at this point my girl comes out to see what the noise is...

this is the part where it gets ugly...soon as my girl stepped out the crib the crackhead "and i'll fukk your ass up too"...my girl was a boxer at the time, amateur but still...i come back outside after re-uping cleaning supplies and they both got their hands up...shes boxing the gotdamn crackhead...i wouldnt even say boxing because she hit her with a nice 3 piece that buckled her legs like a slinky...i quickly grabbed her and broke it up...lol shorty had a temper on her and we all might have ended up in jail that night lol

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
^lol

I think the heads in California and in N.O. might be the wildest most boldest heads ive encounter. I still remember one crazy encounter

I remember going on lunch break one time (Jeannie Poboys NO heads KNOW about this place) and this one crackhead gave me the :demonic::takedat: look. I was under the assumption that she was zooted, so i said nothing. So im headed to get my cheesesteak. The lady tells me "its going to be a good 25-30 minutes". One thing i hate doing is waiting for food, i like to get, grab and mash out so im sitting outside of this place in my whip. this same crackhead hit me with the :inlove: and tells me "hey handsome". I ignored her. I thought the mere notion of me ignoring her let her KNOW i wasnt interested in anything she had to offer. She tells me "you want to do something something"

Me- :macdrewtf: :nikkaplease: HELL NO. Kick rocks.

Crackhead- :inlove: I like them when they feisty.

Me- :childplease:

Here's the fukked up part after me telling her NO empathically over and over and that nothing was going to happen.

This broad had the nerve to pulled up her dress showing me the goods. I got in my car in mash out.

Illuminatos' Hairline

Where's my sharpie?!
Daps
^lol

I think the heads in California and in N.O. might be the wildest most boldest heads ive encounter. I still remember one crazy encounter

I remember going on lunch break one time (Jeannie Poboys NO heads KNOW about this place) and this one crackhead gave me the :demonic::takedat: look. I was under the assumption that she was zooted, so i said nothing. So im headed to get my cheesesteak. The lady tells me "its going to be a good 25-30 minutes". One thing i hate doing is waiting for food, i like to get, grab and mash out so im sitting outside of this place in my whip. this same crackhead hit me with the :inlove: and tells me "hey handsome". I ignored her. I thought the mere notion of me ignoring her let her KNOW i wasnt interested in anything she had to offer. She tells me "you want to do something something"

Here's the fukked up part after me telling her NO empathically over and over and that nothing was going to happen.

This broad had the nerve to pulled up her dress showing me the goods. I got in my car in mash out.

:deadmanny:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao at these stories.

Me and my nikka had a blunt and no lighter so were walking around brooklyn tryna find someone with a lighter and we see these two crackheads (originally looked like one) and my boy shouts

"yo you got a lighter?"

and this nikka is on his knees; he abruptly gets up, wipes his mouth and starts walking over here mumbling some shyt. It also looked like the nikka was brandishing a knife. So while he's walking over towards us (and were walkin away from these nikkas lol) i put 2 and 2 together and realize he was sucking that other crackheads dikk right before we walked up. :mindblown: So this mofo keeps walkin towards us lookin like a zombie and shyt so me and my boy just take off running (jogging really) and hes still tryna follow us and shyt mumbling some random crackhead mumbo jumbo.

make a long story short we took off on these nikkas and ended up getting a lighter from some bouncer in front of the club we was heading into. I went home that night thinkin i was gonna have to kill a crackie :sadbron:

I also got another story of me and my boy almost reverse robbing a crackhead with a .45 but im to lazy to type that one out right now :manny:

CEITEDMOFO

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^lol

:russ::russ::deadmanny:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Crack is the one drug that will turn the baddest chick in your high school into the local smut around the corner. That shyt will have a chick who used to be a dime begging to suck and fukk you for 10 bucks. I hate being around woman who smack crack for reasons like this. bytch will fukk anyone for that next hit not knowing if a nikka got aids or anything.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was sitting outside my girls crib at one a.m on blue hill ave....

Arguing with her. And she wouldn't come outside. Blue hill is one of the hottest streets in the city and my girl was pissing me off....

Then my car door opens and this random bich I've never seen in my life sits down in three passenger seat.

Me: what the.. Who the fuuuck are you? :wtf:

Her: baby calm down calm down i thought u wanted some head

Me: bich no chill before u get me arrested, get out of the car.

This bich had missing teeth, Red eyes .. And just overall larry holmes status

Her: but baby let me get some money five dollars and ill give u head or let u fukk..

me::dahell: get out of the car now please

Her: ok can i have that change right there tho? (i had mad quarters)

So i shove the change at her and she opens the door, then she goes

"can i have that bottle of water to?"

Ok i lost it.... I threw the water at her and told her to get the fukk out of the car before i fukked her up and she ran out the car.

Next thing i see some random hooded black dude make contact with her then start walking towards my car, then he takes an ABRUPT right turn as im pulling off and i get pulled over by undercover police..

Cop starts saying I'm in a known crackhead and prostitution area....
Look brehs i straight told that cop the whole story he started laughing but trying to hide it and shook his head.... And he let me go.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Crack is the one drug that will turn the baddest chick in your high school into the local smut around the corner. That shyt will have a chick who used to be a dime begging to suck and fukk you for 10 bucks. I hate being around woman who smack crack for reasons like this. bytch will fukk anyone for that next hit not knowing if a nikka got aids or anything.

:leostare: I'm intrigued - so how long can a full blown crackhead stay sexy for? I'm not going to lie - 10$ is a good ass deal. If she looks good - idgaf if she's a crackhead or not. :manny:

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
:leostare: I'm intrigued - so how long can a full blown crackhead stay sexy for? I'm not going to lie - 10$ is a good ass deal. If she looks good - idgaf if she's a crackhead or not. :manny:

Keep it real with you some of these chicks try to maintain and the drugs might not get the best of them for a few years. But eventually she will start showing what smoking crack does to her. If you interested in that dome life from a crackhead just find one who is in her early to mid 20's who hasn't been smutted all the way out yet. Some will give you the dome for 5 bucks.

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
I was in high school, and my mom had just bought a new stove. After finally getting the old one out the house (that shyt was a hassle), we roll it to the alley. My mom didn't have the seal for the gas pipe (not sure what its called) and wasn't sure how she was gonna hook it up. Just as we get it to the gate, the town crack head comes strolling along, they grew up with each so it was cool.

HIM: hey how u doin "ma dukes", what's going on u got a new stove?:patrice:

MD: yeah, but I'm not sure how to hook it up, do u ....

HIM: (goes in pocket before she can finish):smugbiden: this dude pulls out every fukking item needed to get the stove working.

ME&MD: :dwillhuh::blessed:

He did a flawless job. Ma dukes slid him a dub, but that wasn't enough, he seen the bottles we had saved and was like "can I get those too?:youngsabo:"

We gave it to him with the :beli: face. Also, same dude would scream my neighbors name at the top of his lungs, at five am. Asking for a fukking ladder, always.

Short stories,

Cracky walks up to my boy and asks for 67 cents. My boy tells him if he can do 40 push ups, he'd give him a dollar... Dude banged out 70 no problem, my boy just ended up giving him a 5.

One time I was at the gas station with my sister. After we jump back in the car, a crack head gets in the back seat, chills, didn't say shyt, while me and my sister flipped. He finally got out after he seen them hands was about to be put on em

I come from the crackhead Mecca, Detroit I got stories for days.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
I was in high school, and my mom had just bought a new stove. After finally getting the old one out the house (that shyt was a hassle), we roll it to the alley. My mom didn't have the seal for the gas pipe (not sure what its called) and wasn't sure how she was gonna hook it up. Just as we get it to the gate, the town crack head comes strolling along, they grew up with each so it was cool.

HIM: hey how u doin "ma dukes", what's going on u got a new stove?:patrice:

MD: yeah, but I'm not sure how to hook it up, do u ....

HIM: (goes in pocket before she can finish):smugbiden: this dude pulls out every fukking item needed to get the stove working.

ME&MD: :dwillhuh::blessed:

He did a flawless job. Ma dukes slid him a dub, but that wasn't enough, he seen the bottles we had saved and was like "can I get those too?:youngsabo:"

We gave it to him with the :beli: face. Also, same dude would scream my neighbors name at the top of his lungs, at five am. Asking for a fukking ladder, always.

Short stories,

Cracky walks up to my boy and asks for 67 cents. My boy tells him if he can do 40 push ups, he'd give him a dollar... Dude banged out 70 no problem, my boy just ended up giving him a 5.

One time I was at the gas station with my sister. After we jump back in the car, a crack head gets in the back seat, chills, didn't say shyt, while me and my sister flipped. He finally got out after he seen them hands was about to be put on em

I come from the crackhead Mecca, Detroit I got stories for days.

those cats that be on crack and pcp be having superman strength bruh.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Got a hotel room party going on my prom night and we were downtown which is crackhead central. After getting loaded in the room we got hungry and when out hunting for food. My boy was drunk as fukk and feeling invincible... We ran into a crackhead around the corner from the pizza store standing in a dark corner. My friend offered her some money then started to make it rain pennies and laughed as the cracked out bytch dove for them coins unable to tell they were just pennies until she caught a few. She got mad and got in our faces and I just remember my nikka punting her change cup in the air with a smile on his face then grabbing a slice like he ain't just do shyt.:win: The fiend was still desperately try a recover her loot when my boy came out the shop puked all over her shyt and stumbled away :russ:

He doesn't remember any of this. :snoop:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Years ago riding around in the summertime after a long day of being faded, anyway I'm driving, and this bad redbone she looked wifeable an all. So I circle the block thinking about bagging working my magic and adding this chick to the top of my stable, so I see herwhen I circle........

Me:Hey pretty My name is Mitch, I think you're fine and would like to get to know you better

Her:Smiles then say exactly what would you like to get to know better about me

Me: Jump in the car and see ma'am, plus its 90 degrees out and you too fine to be doing all of that sweating..........

Her: Thats what I'm talking

Me: :mindblown: bytch was too bad for it to be so easy.........Anyway I'm in my :steviej: mode so I'm like so you ready to hangout with me while I kidnap your for the the day...

Her:I'm down for whatever

Me: Stare in her eyes to see if she keeps eye contact that way I knew she was down for fukking, she does, her lips catch my attention, I see the tree smoker lips, knowing I had the bud I said why you aint be fully honest when you jumped in..........

Her: About What??????

Me: That you are a smoker, aint nothing wrong with getting your buzz on

Her: :wow: you smoke too, we just might have to have some babies

Me: I dont know about babies but we could definitely have some great times get started on that process:steviej:
Her: She Blushes, and says wow thats cute..............

Me: Lets smoke and eat and then I could take you home beat that thing down and put you to slee for the day
Her: MMM thats what I like to hear, she pulls up her dress I see some of the prettiest p*ssy and fastest redbone ass ever

Me::ooh::win::blessed:

Her:Pulls a crack pipe out that pretty p*ssy(one of the prettiest snatches I seen), and she tries to light up

Me: Speechless, say you cant wait til we get home I live around the corner sweetie

Her: Proceeds to hit the pipe and she starts wiling out, like her souls was leaving her body, she start unlocking doors and trying to jump out the car while its moving, passing by the police station

Me: :wtf: and thinking why does dumb shyt always have to happen to me:why: , I proceed to grab a spliff so she can balance herself out she calms down somewhat, but she still sporadic

Her:Still bussing it wide open says when are we fukking, I aint leaving this car til you give me that dikk, half cracked out, disgusting/ slightly demonic and sexy nypho type of way

Me: :manny:, Smashes in the woods, after her refusing to leave

Her: after I smashed she ask for 5 so she could get more rock

Me:Gives her a $10.00 and tell her to get some brews for us later and keep the change then sped off

The crazy shyt is she didnt appear one bit to be a crackhead, I used to be all for the rachet p*ssy but this chick was so bad, I would wife that with no hesitation, I had thoughts of trying to save her and all, she was young in the game only 21. Funny shyt is I bumped into her again on POF she had professional modeling pics up and all, I tried to holla once again but she played me, then put on her page she cant stand a lying man that stands people up, then for the first date on her profile, she put Smoking then fukking in the woods it doesnt take much to please me, you already know:-)..............

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
those cats that be on crack and pcp be having superman strength bruh.

Yeah I know, but dude looked like he weighed 90 lbs, caught us off guard. They also have track star like speed. Can't remember how many times I've seen one giving cops that foot work.