Encounters with Crackheads

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Crackhead tells me he will do 20 push ups on one arm only using his pinky finger for 1 dollar. I said nah. He still did it

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Crackhead would see me from a distance couple times when I was walking home with my homies and at that time 'Backstreet boys' were hitting so to add even more grief he would yell/sing “Ayoo sexy legs, QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART!

:russ:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Crackhead tells me he will do 20 push ups on one arm only using his pinky finger for 1 dollar. I said nah. He still did it

:wtf: thats some straight up crackhead strength

Tyrone1.jpg

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
When I was a kidd, crackhead came into my parents store talking about he got madd stock for sale.

My pops was like "what u got" humoring the guy.

Crackhead: I got a brand new satelite dish, cd's and shyt for $10. But I ain't got it with me. I can get it tho, it's close by...

Pops: arite bring em' to me and i'll spot u $10.

Crackhead: bet! I'll be back in 5.

Crackhead came back a half hour later with a box full of open CD's, had like random shyt from "marilyn manson, spice girls, dmx etc..." :laugh:

And the satelitte dish had the arm stand and the connector bolts with a cut wire coming from the back and it still had pieces of someones roof off of their house still attached to it.

My pops looked at him like :russ:

Gave him $10 and told him to leave and never come back.
Had me rollin'

Sent from my iDrone using Tapatalk breh.

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I used to get my dikk sucked by crack head bytches on the late nite when I was thirsting...shoot em a quick $10 and it's on..

I had a crackhead bytch come to my door one night and offer to blow me for $5. My girl was in the bathroom and didn't hear any of our conversation, but who knows? Maybe if I was there by myself, I would've gotten my salad tossed or something :leon:

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
I have ready about crackheads in urban fiction. Never seen one IRL..

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
I had a crackhead bytch come to my door one night and offer to blow me for $5. My girl was in the bathroom and didn't hear any of our conversation, but who knows? Maybe if I was there by myself, I would've gotten my salad tossed or something :leon:

At least give her a golden shower or something. But for that she'd have to give YOU $5. :steviej:

Sent from my iDrone using Tapatalk breh.

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
walkin home from school as a teenager a crackhead chick i guessed to be 30 years my senior ( might have been less considering its a crackhead) yelled out " hey pretty boy" my reaction was :what: and my friends reaction was :laff:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Happened in downtown Houston, just came out of subway after eating my sandwich.

Crackhead: Hey brutha! im so hungry, can you help a dude out with some change?

Me: I don't have any change (lie, i had $500 in my pocket) but i can get you a sandwich at the subway right here?

Crackhead: Man, i don't want no sandwich :wtf:

Me: My nikka, are you hungry or what?

Crackhead: Why can't i get a few bucks? i seen you in there with some bills. Don't be stingy!!!

Me: :what: My dude, you have to be retarded. :snoop: So somebody offers your ass some free food and thats not good enough? Im not about to give you shyt.

Crackhead: :pacspit: fukk YOU! *shoves me*

(:blessed: Yo, i dreamed of knocking a crackhead out but i didnt have the heart to hit him in the face) Hit this dude with the swift jab to the chest and dude was

1346545214299.jpg

Crackhead: *stumbling around* Ayyyy WHY YOU HIT ME BRUH, fukk YOU!! MAN fukk YOU!!!

Me: :ufdup: fukk outta my face bruh before i actually knock you out.

Crackhead: :ld: So you ain't got a dollar?!

Me: :mindblown: *throws about 64 cent on the floor and walks away*

That is why i don't even stop from them nikkas anymore.

:laff: