Encounters with Crackheads

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
I've come to realize one of the few universal themes that unites us as people, is having some sort of intentional/unintentional dealings/convo with crackheads.Sometimes its blatantly obvious that you are dealing with a crackhead and other times it takes a second or two to recognize the symptoms. Whatever the case we all leave the situation with the same response “ :wtf: was I doing talking to that crackhead?"

I was prolly 8 or so, me and my big bro where heading home from school. This is back in Kenya where we we had to take public transportation to a known drug haven/crime ridden spot in order to cross a bridge to make it to our “nicer” house. Anyway my bro was giving me a hard time because of the haircut my other brother gave me when we were approached by one of the local crackheads.

Big Bro: you should've just had him cut it all of.
Me: you know I got a weird shaped head , I don't need that stress at school
Big Bro: all im saying is he should've cu.....
Crackhead: Sema!!!!!!! (swahili for wasup/hello) *as he point in our direction and yells*
Big Bro: * fakes knowing the guy * Ayy wassuupp!!
Crackheads: Remember me!!! I tried to sell you that new DMX tape...
Big Bro: *nods head in rememberance* Ahhhhh .....Yeah but the tape was blank.....
Crackhead: …..Anyway I have some new things for sale, new music, movies and shoes for the girl *as he looks in my direction*
Me: * i look around to confirm that he is addressing me, i then confirm that he is infact addressing me* :dwillhuh:
Crackhead: Yes You
6OZMXwK.png

Big Bro: :goofy: thats my kid bro, he's not a girl...anyway what music and movi...
Crackhead: :childplease: Thats not a girl? How do you explain the sexy legs and smooth skin huh? She looks like a young Alek Wek (note: Alek Wek was a Sudanese model known for her short hair and dark skin tone...she was the wesley snipes of Africa at that time)

Big Bro+ Me : *synchronized*
e1DeM.png

Passerbys: :patricehaha:
Crackhead: *disgusted by our apparent lies* you know what if you don't want the shoes just say no, no need in trying to lie that she is a he. I have other customers who appreciate my products...*shouts as he mimics washing his hands off this encounter* KWAHERI!!! ( swahili for bye)
Me:
18ytlc.jpg

Big Bro:
eKwMf.png

I got nothing but grief from my bro and my homies from that day on whenever I walked the bridge home. Crackhead would see me from a distance couple times when I was walking home with my homies and at that time 'Backstreet boys' were hitting so to add even more grief he would yell/sing “Ayoo sexy legs, QUIT PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART!

:damn:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i had a crack head (local fiend, we called him 'cracky') ask me for a quarter and when i said no, he blurted "well how's about 20 bucks?". i walked away.

a few days later, the same crack head offered me a pair of dirty capris and suggested that they'd be a wonderful gift for my girlfriend. his response to my refusal this time around was "welp, have a nice father's day!" but it was september.

the last time i saw cracky, he was strutting down the street singing something like "Don't feeeeed your dog that pepperoni!".

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
This one time a crackhead showed up to my doorstep trynna sell Windex to
me. She asked if my mom or dad was home and I was like nah, then she busted out laughing and I'm like :wtf: She was sweatin like a muthafukka too.

Psychosis

NYC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came out the subway after school, and a grown azz puerto rican man was crying. Tears streaming down his face. I had never seen a male cry before. :ohhh:

He asked for money for similac to feed his baby. ....Without hesitation i jump into :cape: and ask him how much is was. Dude says $7.00 from the bodega.

I easily give him the money, feeling like :stylin:. I go home and my mama tells me about this druggie on the corner crying hysterically and scammin for dough, and two people gave him money.

My soul was crushed, I was so heated. $7 was a lot of money for a lil dude. That was debbie snack cakes for days.. :wtf:

Ididn't tell my mom tho, she would've beat my ass. :why:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Happened in downtown Houston, just came out of subway after eating my sandwich.

Crackhead: Hey brutha! im so hungry, can you help a dude out with some change?

Me: I don't have any change (lie, i had $500 in my pocket) but i can get you a sandwich at the subway right here?

Crackhead: Man, i don't want no sandwich :wtf:

Me: :stop: My nikka, are you hungry or what?

Crackhead: Why can't i get a few bucks? i seen you in there with some bills. Don't be stingy!!!

Me: :what: My dude, you have to be retarded. :snoop: So somebody offers your ass some free food and thats not good enough? Im not about to give you shyt.

Crackhead: :pacspit: fukk YOU! *shoves me*

(:blessed: Yo, i dreamed of knocking a crackhead out but i didnt have the heart to hit him in the face) Hit this dude with the swift jab to the chest and dude was

1346545214299.jpg

Crackhead: *stumbling around* Ayyyy WHY YOU HIT ME BRUH, fukk YOU!! MAN fukk YOU!!!

Me: :ufdup: fukk outta my face bruh before i actually knock you out.

Crackhead: :ld: So you ain't got a dollar?!

Me: :mindblown: *throws about 64 cent on the floor and walks away*

That is why i don't even stop from them nikkas anymore.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
The ugliest female crackhead came up to me while I was pumping gas......

her: Can you give me a ride to A, B & C ......... :usure:

me: :wtf::dahell: Long pause....... (thinking to myself... :to::sadbron: MAAN F**K!!!!) OK

So we riding and she's telling me how she just got out of jail and dumb s**t. She ask me to take her home so I drove her to her house and tried to carry on a hour conversation when I just want her to get out of my car so I can finish paying my bills and go get my haircut...... This b***h peeped game and knew what the score was..... this is how it went down..

her: Can I get 20 from you because my sister ain't home and I need something to eat?

me: :rudy::mjpls: I don't have anymore money, I only have my bill money. :yeshrug: :manny: You can get out of my car now..... :birdman:

her: I'll suck yo d**k... (and then the ugly bytch smiled.... All that crack that she had used disintegrated this b***h's mouth. B***h's gums were 12:01 and she had one brown toof....... ONE)

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
me: (thinking...... :merchant: :huhldup: :whoa: AWNAW HELLNAW, MAYNE..... I'M NOT STICKING MY D**K INTO THIS NASTY B***H'S MOUF!!!!!! THIS B***H GOT TO GO!!!!!!!) :ufdup: I want you out of my car, NOW.

She starts begging me like :usure: while I'm tellin :what: the b***h she gotta exit, stage right. We argue for about 3 minutes while she is slowly getting out of my car while still trying to convince me to take that nasty a** head. I give her 10 to get the f**k out of my car and she finally gets out whining and crying.. I literally pushed this b***h out of my car from the driver's seat, slam the door shut quickly and peeled the f**k off....

I went to pay the rest of my bills to try to dodge this chick because I was trying to get my haircut and the shop is next to the store where I was getting gas at. I drive back towards the shop about an hour later and this same crackhead b***h was walking around the shop parking lot.... :merchant: :why: :beli: I went home and got my head cut on Tuesday.... I went the whole weekend looking like :flabbynsick:

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I was on the porch blowing loud and a fiend ran up on me like "Excuse me sir, is the lady of the house home?" Ol' boy tried to sell me a ziplock bag of old fish, a six pack of Old Milwaukee, and a size 22 dress.