Emotional breh shoots Chipotle employee in the leg over Guacamole (VIDEO)

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
The coli excuse for everything
It is not an excuse, a lot of people doing this shyt are mentally off. Normal people do not go over to the employee side and get more food they think they are entitled to, then shoot a worker over it. Mental illness is a broad term but there are many people out here doing nut shyt, shyt that should of been evaluated before and addressed.

I bet you that this is not the first time this man has done something violent for something so insignificant. When things like this happen, most of the time the subject has a extensive criminal and/or medical record.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
People who carry guns everywhere are fukking stupid and p*ssy. They hardly ever use them for legit self defense, they’re mostly used for heated arguments between :flabbynsick: dudes who don’t seem to realize there aren’t any guns in prison:ufdup:. When you have a hammer everything looks like a nail.

So remember all you weak ass gun loving middle aged pudgy cowards. You will have to fight nikkas off your ass constantly like this
adebisi-hbo.gif
so it’s better for you to use your hands against the other :flabbynsick: dude at the gas station for a disagreement or better yet grow up and know when something’s not worth it. I’m trying to stop you boys from being raped. You better listen
lean-on-me.gif

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It is not an excuse, a lot of people doing this shyt are mentally off. Normal people do not go over to the employee side and get more food they think they are entitled to, then shoot a worker over it. Mental illness is a broad term but there are many people out here doing nut shyt, shyt that should of been evaluated before and addressed.

I bet you that this is not the first time this man has done something violent for something so insignificant. When things like this happen, most of the time the subject has a extensive criminal and/or medical record.
Yup

You may even know people like that in your personal life

Not saying they're always violent, but you can tell when ppl are off

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yup

You may even know people like that in your personal life

Not saying they're always violent, but you can tell when ppl are off
Yep, have a cousin that was normal then hit his head hard and did not want to go to the hospital. Ended up with very noticeable mental issues afterwards but did not want to get help and since he was not violent at the time, he could not be forced to.

But he did end up becoming very violent from his delusions and finally got help, in prison.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
People who carry guns everywhere are fukking stupid and p*ssy. They hardly ever use them for legit self defense, they’re mostly used for heated arguments between :flabbynsick: dudes who don’t seem to realize there aren’t any guns in prison:ufdup:. When you have a hammer everything looks like a nail.

So remember all you weak ass gun loving middle aged pudgy cowards. You will have to fight nikkas off your ass constantly like this
adebisi-hbo.gif
so it’s better for you to use your hands against the other :flabbynsick: dude at the gas station for a disagreement or better yet grow up and know when something’s not worth it. I’m trying to stop you boys from being raped. You better listen
lean-on-me.gif

This... sorta...

Idk if this post is sarcasm or trolling but there's some truth in this..

I'm not saying you're a coward if you carry or you should be ready to use them hands .. but you John wick asd nikkaz really convinced yourselves it's for self defense knowing damn well its really for that moment you push things too far and blame the other person which will (in your head) give you a reason to shoot em..

There's a restaurant that fukked up my order, let somebody else take it, few weeks ago and basically told me I'm shyt out of luck. That they refuse to refund my money AND refuse to cook me the food I paid for. I thought it was hilarious and just laughed because I couldn't belive the audacity... to make a long story longer after the dust settled a few minutes later they decided they would cook my shyt... everybody I tell that story to say "if that was me I would've went off, cussed everybody out/ flipped tables over"... had it have been a John wick ass nikka wit that Thang on em "everywhere I go" who knows how it would've ended

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This... sorta...

Idk if this post is sarcasm or trolling but there's some truth in this..

I'm not saying you're a coward if you carry or you should be ready to use them hands .. but you John wick asd nikkaz really convinced yourselves it's for self defense knowing damn well its really for that moment you push things too far and blame the other person which will (in your head) give you a reason to shoot em..

There's a restaurant that fukked up my order, let somebody else take it, few weeks ago and basically told me I'm shyt out of luck. That they refuse to refund my money AND refuse to cook me the food I paid for. I thought it was hilarious and just laughed because I couldn't belive the audacity... to make a long story longer after the dust settled a few minutes later they decided they would cook my shyt... everybody I tell that story to say "if that was me I would've went off, cussed everybody out/ flipped tables over"... had it have been a John wick ass nikka wit that Thang on em "everywhere I go" who knows how it would've ended
I only troll cacs or c00ns who are on that :mjpls: here. I feel very strongly about guns and the needed heavy regulation of them . I didn’t read any further than this bullshyt back handed comment that wasn’t needed so fukk the rest of what you wrote:pacspit:

lib123

All Star
Daps
A lot of dudes are mentally ill

Getting shot working at a fast food job is crazy

The question is why are we seeing more of these public incidents in restaurants, airplanes, metro stations, etc since Covid? Did quarantine isolation spark more mental breakdowns? Or were a lot of these dudes living in elderly parents or relatives basements, some of whom died from Covid and now more mentally ill are forced to fend for themselves?

:jbhmm:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah workers pretty much brought that on themselves. Somebody run behind the counter and start making food, cool let em…obviously they have lost their mind.

You don’t own that bytch, why are you trying to fight to protect a goddamn chipotle. Just stand back and watch.
fukk that. dude would get bodied in most other countries by all the bystanders.

fukk all that.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
How do you get upset to the point you do something that will get you serious time over something so small?
I admit I'm a bit of a square brehs, but I'm also pretty empathetic. I can put myself in people's shoes and imagine where they are coming from but I literally can't imagine my mind working in a way that I would do something like this outside of some major psychosis or schizophrenia.