Emotional breh shoots Chipotle employee in the leg over Guacamole (VIDEO)

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We can discuss mental illness from now until the cows come BUT at the end of the day, this dude needs to removed from society for a few years, point blank period.

I agree.

But we also can't ignore the gun issue. Don't know if he was legal or not, but either way it just shouldn't be that easy for a mentally unstable person to get a gun.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2024. Keep playing with people's food and/or money if you want to :yeshrug:

It ain't the workers guacamole, shyt if he wants 2 scoops give'em 2. If he wants 8 scoops give him 8.

It's not even worth arguing over.

Even if the customer is a lunatic....they are still always right.
The unhinged nikka with a gun may not be right but I’m letting him think he’s right in most situations especially one involving guac

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Nah workers pretty much brought that on themselves. Somebody run behind the counter and start making food, cool let em…obviously they have lost their mind.

You don’t own that bytch, why are you trying to fight to protect a goddamn chipotle. Just stand back and watch.
Definitely agree with this.

However, I disagree with letting a customer disrespect you, because I got my pistol too and I'm about that shyt. Idgaf if a nikka hops back there to make his own food doe, I'm actually gonna laugh along and cosign that shyt.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was the first cotdamn Chipotle that opened in the metro Detroit area way back in the day. The other one was out in Birmingham...but if you lived on the west side this was the closest one.

Down the street was Friday's. That shyt used to be jumping like a club at night on the weekend.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Nah ain’t no way some guy going to pull a strap on a fast food worker just outta knowhere that shyt was personal

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The cost of guac went from $2.50 to 7 years for breh :wow:

Sadly people get killed for less.
Fax

I've been out in public and seen dudes nut up on customer service ppl and leave out

And I get to wondering is this dude huffing and puffing or are they coming back with a gun

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Needs to be jailed for life or put to sleep forever. Someone like that should not be allowed to exist in society.