Eminem - The Death of Slim Shady Official Thread

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
There should've been another song after Somebody Save Me that's a little uplifting and lighter just to provide some type of relief imo. Otherwise it ends sadder than it feels like it should.
I’m wondering if he’s going to release a Deluxe version of this album. I’m definitely curious to hear what more he has in the chamber in regards to the concept of the album.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There should've been another song after Somebody Save Me that's a little uplifting and lighter just to provide some type of relief imo. Otherwise it ends sadder than it feels like it should.

It's the end of an era.. he's 50. Or damn near. I don't know what else he can do. It's time to play with his grandkids and go to more Lions games. They're actually good now. lol

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
Just finished the album, based off first listen I will give this 7-8/10.

If this album was only 13 tracks and ended on GC2 it would have been much better as far as a concept album.

Those 6 songs after GC2 sounds like songs that should have been added to a deluxe edition or something. I did enjoy listening to Temporary and Somebody Save me tho.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Was anyone else kind of expecting more features? Seemed odd to hide who was on the tracks just for it just to be White Gold, Ez Mil, and JID. He could literally get the entire industry to jump on a track with him and still limited himself for his biggest album in like 15 years
I think he did this album for the Slim Shady fans. At this point, he’s just rapping for fun and the art of it in my opinion.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's the end of an era.. he's 50. Or damn near. I don't know what else he can do. It's time to play with his grandkids and go to more Lions games. They're actually good now. lol
I'm just saying the last song feels like he's telling all his kids this before he pops himself. If he even just rapped on a bright beat at the end talking about what you just described it would feel more fitting.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Just finished the album, based off first listen I will give this 7-8/10.

If this album was only 13 tracks and ended on GC2 it would have been much better as far as a concept album.

Those 6 songs after GC2 sounds like songs that should have been added to a deluxe edition or something. I did enjoy listening to Temporary and Somebody Save me tho.
7-8 for an Em album? Im uncomfortable agreeing with a rating that high. Im just gonna say 6.5. cuz I dont trust my ears rn

HoldThisL

Captain L
Daps
7-8 for an Em album? Im uncomfortable agreeing with a rating that high. Im just gonna say 6.5. cuz I dont trust my ears rn
I would have gave it a 6 too but gave it a extra point or so because of the concept of the album, and it's only 2 or 3 skippable tracks for me.