Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
out of curiosity breh, what order do you rank his albums in?

Relapse is probably my favorite album to listen to front to back but it's not his creative peak.

MMLP, TES, Relapse, SSLP, Devils Night, Encore, Recovery

MMLP 2 has a handfull of joints but it's probably his worst album. Devils Night as a project is slept on, and Encore despite being a disappointment is an interesting album when you put it in perspective, the intro is one of my favorite Em songs.

MaNu Minu

Pro
Daps
alex da kid
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png
rsz_frxnfkb.png

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Why the fukk is Skylar Grey and Pink on here? For fukk’s sake does he owe them for something we don’t know about?

An Eminem album with Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Skylar Grey, Ed Sheeran, Kehlani, and fukking Pink. Might as well be a pop album.

Eminem from 2000-2006 would be dissing the guy putting this shyt out. fukk outta here with this garbage.

because Em has always been a pop artist. I dunno why y'all act surprised at the tracklist. Em brought the non-hip hop cac suburb listeners IN DROVES. The last people on the planet to listen to hip hop - that's who were the day one Eminem fans.

This "wow, I'm surprised Em is working with a pop artist" thing is getting old. You really think nikkas in the hood were bumping "My Name Is" on the regular and gave a fukk about him dissing Britney, Christina Aguillera and Limp Bizkit? THINK!

ReasonableMatic

Daps

I wouldn't mind that at all.

But yea, I figured WOW was the intro, I think it works well as that. The features don't sound promising.

I'm interested in hearing what Heat and Castle are about if this is the final tracklist. Figured there would be a feature from Abel somewhere in there.

Out of curiosity..

How do you rate Eminem's albums (1-5 mics)