Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tracklist doesn't look good, but honestly hope eminem can surprise us. I'd take a recovery level album again over the way he's been rapping recently. But the features make it look like he's going full retard this time. Hope the other features aren't as forced as the Beyoncé one.

I was hoping for a Relapse type concept album with some hard ass beats and Em just SPITTING. We don't need all these fukking pop balads.

This is gonna be one of the worst releases of the year. He needs to shelve this bullshyt

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
@SunZoo you were right about Walk on Water
This track listing is awful though. Unless :havdahell:did all the beats:prodigylol:

I wouldn't mind that at all.

But yea, I figured WOW was the intro, I think it works well as that. The features don't sound promising.

I'm interested in hearing what Heat and Castle are about if this is the final tracklist. Figured there would be a feature from Abel somewhere in there.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Skylar Grey, Kehlani, Ed Sheeran, Pink..

tenor.gif

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk

I wouldn't mind that at all.

But yea, I figured WOW was the intro, I think it works well as that. The features don't sound promising.

I'm interested in hearing what Heat and Castle are about if this is the final tracklist. Figured there would be a feature from Abel somewhere in there.

out of curiosity breh, what order do you rank his albums in?

BluntTrauma

Professional punani eater
Supporter
Daps
Was hoping for another relapse album cause of the medicine type promotion. Why doesn't em realize no one wants his garbage pop singer songs:hhh: you've been in the game 20 years, fukk your pop radio songs:hhh: give us a pure hip hop album with shyt like don't front and groundhogs day:hhh::hhh::hhh: