Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn I feel bad for em, you can tell he's trying so hard but this shyt is just not good period. Dude needs to dial his flow back, it's so needlessly over complicated that it sucks. Like the flow he used on Love Me from the 8 mile soundtrack is so much simpler and is way better and easier on the ears then the shyt he's doing on this album.

And I'm not a coli eminem hater, I give him a fair shake I used to be a fan but this shyt is trash.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
On first listen it’s alright. Believe is dope. Framed is prob my fav atm. LOL the wordplay is ridic cheesy at some parts. Can’t judge this yet tho, only gave it a sober listen. Bout to hit the plant and revisit it.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka nobody gives 2 donkey dikks about your opinion about this bruh, just shut the fukk up & keep it moving :mjlol:

Yo brehs, some of these lines are Papoose status for real :mjlol:

"She's smokin....like snoop dogg" :russ:

That boy having a breakdown all over this thread, typing like
13rm1o.jpg

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
But brehs I just don't understand, in the other thread yall said yall wasn't gonna check for it. We already multiple pages in. Yall said he was washed after MMLP2, so why yall flocking in here to give yall reviews and listen and proclaim for the umpteenth time yall are done with Em and he's finished?

See yall for the next album cycle :pachaha:

I ain't listen to it yet but you need to get outta your feelins. Everyone in here downloaded it cause at 1 point Eminem was dope and we all know he's had Supreme talent, so it doesn't hurt to see if he sparked up some fire from his older days. But I havent liked an eminem album since relapse. Even then it wasn't the same, dude just sucks now and overcomplicates his verses and tries so hard with punchlines that it comes out forced and corny. He had a good run in the early 2000s but he's a recluse with a gang of yes men telling him whatever he drops is dope and it's not. It's trash.

With that said Imma listen to this shyt later and hope for the best, but these bars that are being dropped in this thread is making me anticipate this as much as going to the DMV to get my license renewed