Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Nah I'm just respondin to you claimin he ain't sayin nothin.

Not tryna get at you but it's like I don't even know what that means. Guy pours out his heart on a track and unleashes a fukkin lyrical rampage on the haters and still he gets shyt. You know you can't win when you speak on real shyt and STILL can't get a co-sign.

Song is called Rap God. RAP GOD. The name of the song speaks for itself. After 6 minutes if you ain't bowin down to the man's holiness as an MC I don't know what to tell you cause he pretty much just put EVERYTHING out there.
I admit there are some dope things done on the track. But overall it just doesnt stick. I've heard the track twice and its enuf for me to not want to listen to it again . props tho for those who thinks its greatness. Hopefully em delivers the album his fans and borderline fans want.

MiC

Pro
Daps
Damn Art barr shut shyt down on page 30! People complaining go look there.

Sidenote: Song already #3 on itunes

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
Damn Art barr shut shyt down on page 30! People complaining go look there.

Sidenote: Song already #3 on itunes

rwrvd3.jpg

drewbreez

Rookie
Daps
Yea, brehs, I wrote on it.

How Eminem's "Rap God" Destroyed Your Life

praise White Jesus! finally! i’m elated to see that marshall mathers is using affirmative action in the way it was intended: to give white men the voice they had long been denied in American History. it espouses a sense of ultimate relief that things are right with the world, flowers can bloom again, and hip-hop does make sense.

just when we thought slim shady might be one xanax binge away from ever creating another dope lyrical display, he proves everyone wrong with the song “Rap God.” we were beginning to seriously question whether or not drugs could enhance the creative faculties of certain artists, and then plotting to have those substances conveniently appear in the Mathers Manor medicine cabinet.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Going to have to respin this and break this down. At least he's trying on here, that's all I can ask.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rappity rappity rappity rappitty rappitty. this the type of isht that seduce simpleton rap fans.

RR_049

Daps
couldnt listen to berzek and survival tbh , this is not bad , pretty entertaining :ehh:

chorus is annoying , verses dope lol

Last edited: