Eminem ran 17 miles a day to beat drug addiction and lose weight

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wow.

The most I did on the treadmill so far is just a mile in a half hour :flabbynsick: with the incline at 8 and the speed at 2 MPH. I did ride 12 miles on the stationary bike though, rode the Bike for a hour stright quite a few times but I noticed it became harder to do as time went on. I'm a newbie at going to the Gym and have been going for just over a month. I don't really like the treadmill because it makes me sweat like crazy, even my hands be leaving sweat prints all over the machine.

I have no idea if I lost weight or as I haven't weighed myself since like October, TBH I doubt it as I keep eating snacks, now I try to limits snacks to every other day and eat basic cheese and Turkey or Chicken sandwiches for lunch.
Look I can’t dispute what works and doesn’t work for some people. But what I can say is there is nothing wrong with running on a treadmill if all your intended goal is to get in shape. As long as you push the pace and don’t settle when you get comfortable, you’re gonna see the benefits

I’ve ran the treadmill exclusively all year with the exception being my PT test which is ran on a track. My time on the track actually translated faster than my time on treadmill despite not practicing on the track. It will be a harder run for your body on solid terrain but you will still get in shape going either route.

So unless you’re competing, the treadmill is fine. If you feel like you’re not getting enough out of it then increase the pace and the incline.

But if I were you, I’d focus on a very light jog (speed at around 5.0) and not worry about the incline. Just try to get into a habit of running.

I’ve lost around 30 pounds since May

darryl

Superstar
Daps
c/s

I know people who have ran marathons and can body a treadmill on any give day and on these days they only doin' 5-7 miles on a quick treadmill session but on here niccas sayin' they can do 12 miles a day easily if they wanted:what: The internet is just too much some times:snoop:
One I doubt you know these people, and 2 speak for yourself don't speak for everybody. Just because you can't do it don't mean other can't