Eminem NEW freestyle "At the Ozzfest with Nas bumpin Das Efx in a wrecked up Datson..

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I make no sense? The lightbulb went off over your head to compare dunking with rapping...and I don't make sense? :heh:

Your analogy sucks. I've broken down thoroughly why your analogy sucks. You're responding just to save face now which makes you look worse. What does how many people can do something have to do with anything I said or what you originally said? How do you connect me not listening to the freestyle as me calling him a lazy bum when it's there black and white what I think makes it lazy. Guess what, I just watched the video...my opinion is unchanged. It's really my fault for entertaining your analogy in the first place really. You clearly can't argue the point at hand so rushed together an analogy you thought was brilliant at the time to make the point for you. I went over the two paragraphs I said I would devote to you. Just take the L and keep it moving or reply and feel like you proved something.

stfu and admit you made a stupid comparison and used the word lazy like a fukking idiot.
I didnt get the L, LOSER. you did when you called him lazy for showing his skill.
you even admitted you didnt even fukking LISTEN to the freestyle, but yet you have an opinion??? :childplease:

and yes it was off the top. Keep hating, haters.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
he needs to stop the "playing/bumping _______ in a _____" rhyme schemes

he always describing how he's doing something while doing another thing while just about to do this third thing

stop acting like he's not the reason u got into hip hip u hotdog water smellin cac

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
I wonder how many of you can make sense outta shyt Ghostface used to say

"oh stfu you cracker ass fantastic, you not hood, thats hood talk, we gets it, thats skrait hood talk right chea"

:why:

fukk outta here with that dumb ass linguini gambini poisonous darts volatile farts shyt.

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
off the top or not, it was wack. Em sounded like fukkin Chino XL

MattP215

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So many racists in here

I hate hip-hop, I hate it, fukkin cesspool of hate.

Yall nikkas are ridiculous, cryin about racism, while actin like racist bytches on the low. How the fukk can someone say this shyt aint at least CORRECT.

You fukkin racist, limited ass, dumb fukks.

I'm an Em fan, but the shyt wasn't THAT great. Relax, bruh.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't particularly care for the freestyle. i don,t think he spit it as a bid for a "GOAT EMCEE" candidacy so whatever.

as far as his music, he has skills. he uses his skills to talk about nonsense. which makes me wonder if he has anything to say. and should what you have to express also be part of what you're judged on as an emcee/rapper? either way i don't fukk with his music anymore. i'd rather listen to someone with basic skills and insightful lyrics than someone with great technical skills talking about nonsense. cause it's like reading an essay and being impressed by the quality of the paper, the handwritting, etc yet the text is about shyt and farts.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
it's not trash at all, it takes skill to rhyme multi-syllable words like that in structure it in a way that flows... but ask yourself this after listening to it: "what the fukk did he just say? what did he talk about?"

this freestyle is a microcosm of Em's career... yea, you can rhyme your ass off, but the substance is rarely there... everytime I heard Em doing one of these "look at how many big words I can rhyme" rappity raps I think of Budden saying "I'm an artist, I paint pictures, I don't rhyme words"... and Em's style would be dope if there weren't people like G Rap, AZ, Elzhi, etc. who can do the same shyt in terms of rhyming words AND have it make sense and convey a coherent thought or message

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know you're black but you're a little fukkboy from queens who listens to shyt music. u soft as fukk and i wish i can fukk ur gay kids in the ass.

i can respect that, salute. my son is only 11 though, plus he's into girls, sorry about that bro