Eminem NEW freestyle "At the Ozzfest with Nas bumpin Das Efx in a wrecked up Datson..

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
you don't get it...do you.
how many people have the skill to dunk? if that person shows off and does it, does that make him lazy???
so since eminem spit a freestyle, that you didnt listen to, and youre assuming its like alllllll the rest because you know his albums so well and think its like the rest,.... hes a lazy bum?
you make no fukkin sense.
listen to the freestyle and then comment

I make no sense? The lightbulb went off over your head to compare dunking with rapping...and I don't make sense? :heh:

Your analogy sucks. I've broken down thoroughly why your analogy sucks. You're responding just to save face now which makes you look worse. What does how many people can do something have to do with anything I said or what you originally said? How do you connect me not listening to the freestyle as me calling him a lazy bum when it's there black and white what I think makes it lazy. Guess what, I just watched the video...my opinion is unchanged. It's really my fault for entertaining your analogy in the first place really. You clearly can't argue the point at hand so rushed together an analogy you thought was brilliant at the time to make the point for you. I went over the two paragraphs I said I would devote to you. Just take the L and keep it moving or reply and feel like you proved something.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
there was a point where eminem could string together dope ass rhymes and actually say impressive lyrics at the same time, now hes just stringing together a bunch of rhymes and HOPING it makes sense, or that we give him a pass. on paper his lyrics are HORRIBLE now a days, only thing he has left is the flow, but back than he had flow AND lyrics.

THANK YOU. Been saying this for years.

Alexander Wiggin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Paris Saint-Germain
what didn't make sense in what eminem was rapping about ? he I mean really ? you all say is that it didn't make sense but nobody displayed the lyrics yet. The flow is ill and that's all that matter. And the lyrics are dope and humourous in this case. How can you front on this (a freestyle for god's sake)

We all know eminem vibe of lyrics through the years, it's always dirty lyrics about sex and so and so, so why act like this is a surprise. To me the flow IS a pass for weaker lyrics, and that's why I consider royce and em great mc's but consider Nas to be the GOAT, because he have lyrics AND content. But even Nas can put out some non sense lyrics, but non sense lyrics don't necessarily mean trash. For exemple

Got a bed for you waiting, I clapped that Satan
But thought I was dreaming
I woke up masturbating in the bed with demons

or

Devils trying to take my freedom
It drove me crazy the day I drank my own urine
My own semen
With a .9 to my brain

that's kinda what the fukk lines but dope in a certain way

I can do the same for lyrical cats such as Pun or rebel Ins, ect, they can have weakier lyrics, but as long as their flow, lyrics, voice and the way they put together words and make them sound is dope they get a pass because the overall shyt is awesome.

Oh and you can't judge a lyrics on paper, if so Common would be one the greatest mc skills wise, because is lyrics can be great on paper, but sound average on wax. Mind you you write lyrics not a fukkin book

One more example, Nas on "legendary", simple lyrics on paper, but on wax it's extra dope the way he delivered it

true legend
his hands was two weapons
understand his minds a true blessing
designer jewelz and diamond
for modern day Jack Johnson
flying private jets and fully protectin

the way he flipped it was great because it gave the impression that he was balancing from left to right and throwing jabs, which was resonating with the fact that it was a track about Tyson

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand the hate. Em is a GOD on the mic but I won't even get into that. People have their preferences. I feel like its solely based off his subject matter and NOT on technical lyrical flow/schemes/wordplay or w/e.

yeah Em has lyrics for days but he tends to rap about corny stuff. "lyrically" he's top 10, but so is Canibus, or even Immortal Techni-... :upsetfavre: I'm a fan of Em/Bis too, but being a "Tier 0" rapper doesn't mean they should be contenders for GOAT status. they have something missing that doesn't include them in the same class as a Pac, Jay, Nas, Cube, BIG, etc.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Eminem literally raps about NOTHING. Not meaning his content is wack, meaning he just be rhyming words.

1996-2003 Eminem used to put cohesive multiples together that were the best I ever heard

Now he just rambles. Sometimes it sounds dope, most times is wild corny

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk he got an Oscar? Passed out in his red Mazda
With his dikk head in his pasta in the parking lot of a Kmart plaza
Across from the red lobster, looking like the loch ness monster
Dressed like a cross dressed mobster
Talk is cheap but it costs less to gossip
I'd probably be a lot less hostile if you snots kept your snozzles
Out the air holes, or get fukked in all 7 holes
ass, mouth, c*nt, yeah - both ears and ha - yes, nostrils
At the Ozzfest with Nas bumpin Das EFX in a wrecked up Datson
Drop' two X's straight brought some vicodin out my pocket
They cost less I'm a hot mess
Because I tripped and got my head stuck in a wasp nest
In the process, awesome

......As an off the top???? :ohhh:

That sounds good to me. Cats saying it's wack, I have to STRONGLY disagree.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
znjx4j.png

:gladbron::mj:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
he needs to stop the "playing/bumping _______ in a _____" rhyme schemes

he always describing how he's doing something while doing another thing while just about to do this third thing

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
people have really talked about/analyzed a random ass freestyle which is in a documentary for like 6 pages? really?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
shyt was :trash:

How predictable was it to see a flock of birds come in to defend this bullshyt freestyle. I can post at least 10 freestyles from this year alone that puts this to shame.

Hussein Fonzarelli

The Whitey Corp.
Daps
So many racists in here

I hate hip-hop, I hate it, fukkin cesspool of hate.

Yall nikkas are ridiculous, cryin about racism, while actin like racist bytches on the low. How the fukk can someone say this shyt aint at least CORRECT.

You fukkin racist, limited ass, dumb fukks.