Eminem is a rapping robot, not in a good way

Daps
It the song isn’t hitting sonically these days then that’s pretty much a wrap:yeshrug:

Look at Rick Ross’ beat selection and look at this dudes:francis:
Eminem likes to make his own beats which is the problem here he could have had Alchemist and Dre beats.

In terms of the OP

I disagree that all of dude’s music is soulless he does rap with energy melody and has some decent voice inflection.

He did make a lot of weird drug addled garbage songs like blue and yellow purple hills. just lose it, ass like that. My Band with D12.

Trying to do the comic routine it was just very forced and contrived these are the soulless songs tbh. Infinite could been seen as that but for different reasons I still thought it was great because I liked the beat and the technicality of it.

Toy soldiers, Stan and a few other songs by Eminem were deep and meaningful.

Anyway he’s definitely overrated technically I was watching TV at Work and the Ad for his album said greatest rapper ever.

He’s not even the greatest rapper in Detroit and I’m talking technically.

Daps
THANK YOU!!!

lets cut the bullshyt here... em sober is COMPLETELY different. he went from partying on drugs.. to abusing them after proof.. now completely sober.. and it definitely shows in his career timeline

it's true of a lot of great artists and actors and entertainers.. they are great when on drugs, that even makes them who they are.. then either they go too far on them and OD at their height.. or completely quit them and the music turns shytty.

i mean drugs alter your brain, of course it's going to change your thought process while making music. sober em is the fukking worse
Em on drugs made a lot of Awful songs trying to be a comedian.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
His draw expired. If you base your draw around youthful antics and subject matter it's always a matter of time

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
There are few than can touch em based on pure lyrical, technical, rhyming skill but he cant make enjoyable music to save his life anymore