Eminem is a rapping robot, not in a good way

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Dude was taking like 90 pills a day....Have you ever seen before and after pictures of a drug attack ?......Eminem's ears look bigger due to the weight lost in his face.
That makes no sense breh

Mars

Superstar
Daps
That makes no sense breh

article-0-1C9273AA00000578-841_634x425.jpg

drugs-woman-9_1833979i.jpg

CbrTxDFUsAQxjZK.jpg

Meth-addiction-_-620x512-_-V2.jpg

132f47e590d27eb1074f1c3f5c897422.jpg

Don't do drugs.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Nothing to do with ears

I don't see any difference in his ear size.....Eminem's weight fluctuation gives off the illusion that he has bigger ears.

8 mile Eminem vs older Eminem
eminem-8-mile.jpg

I see no real difference with the exception of the wear and tear from the drug abuse.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don't see any difference in his ear size.....Eminem's weight fluctuation gives off the illusion that he has bigger ears.

8 mile Eminem vs older Eminem
eminem-8-mile.jpg

I see no real difference with the exception of the wear and tear from the drug abuse.
Use a different pic for comparison brehs
Aite breh

ESCAPADE

⭐️
Daps
Reppin
United States
Em is an underground MC that went pop because of his skin color. A rapper not being big on musicality isn't a problem when you have a producer or a team that can guide their vision correctly, like Dre or the Bass Brothers.

As someone who has always liked that style of rap, I was happy to see him blow and bring underground skill set to the mainstream even if the means to get it there was white privilege. Him selling like he did created a clear conflict of interest between what he really is and being tasked with being a huge pop star. And the one producer that brought him over and allowed him to ride the fence in ways rappers of his ilk might not have been able to do, is off in space somewhere drinking muscle milk or some other weirdo gay shyt :mjlol:

As a writer he has always inspired me with his ability to rhyme and I still feel like he can rap his ass off, but he clearly can't handle the music side nor delegate responsibility to people in a way that is aligned with his skillset. I honestly think if he was open to it, Kendrick would be a great artist to EP a project for him.[/QUOTE
]:snooze: