Eminem high as a muthafukka on ESPN, Previews "Berzerk" Music Video

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
he's always been an embarrassment but having to try and recapture something that wasn't amusing and was corny back then at 40 plus just makes it worse.. i'm not a fan, hes not pandering to me so i can't blame him for milking these cornballs for a few mil and then going back into hiding.

video looks like some Limp Bizkit stuff more than anything.
i see Royce is still his butler..prolly makes him get down on all fours and uses him as a foot stool.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Horrible gimmick

This nikka dyed his hair to bring back dem slim shady days ? Wtf

He isnt that crazy person so that wont work

sad to see him doing this to sell records

Prae

Pro
Daps
Horrible gimmick

This nikka dyed his hair to bring back dem slim shady days ? Wtf

He isnt that crazy person so that wont work

sad to see him doing this to sell records

Eh Idk. It's not like he has to sell records, he's probably had enough money to last a lifetime a few albums ago. Plus people are going to buy his album regardless, I don't think bleaching his hair will make people buy more records. But you do have to wonder why he's doing it, because I don't agree record sales is his motivation. Maybe he's just trying to capture the nostalgia of the past, idk.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Eh Idk. It's not like he has to sell records, he's probably had enough money to last a lifetime a few albums ago. Plus people are going to buy his album regardless, I don't think bleaching his hair will make people buy more records. But you do have to wonder why he's doing it, because I don't agree record sales is his motivation. Maybe he's just trying to capture the nostalgia of the past, idk.
True

He might be doing it for the fans....but the whole acting crazy shyt is wack lol

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the song was 2013 jay-z status :scusthov:

But the video actually made it song good... We'll have to watch the rest of the song I guess

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
he's getting back on his 80's sh1t

he was in the 99 problems video too.

What im trying to say is that he went from being one of those cool/mysterious dudes in the music biz to being corny. Hanging out on Jay-Z's couch was enough..sometimes its better to be low key.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Y'all c0ck sniffers love to talk sh!t. He just trolling.