Eminem high as a muthafukka on ESPN, Previews "Berzerk" Music Video

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
:lupe:

Still don't like the verses but I don't hate the song as much, the hook kinda grew on me. Still gonna get his usual first single treatment but the video looks like it might go better with the song.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
:lupe:

Still don't like the verses but I don't hate the song as much, the hook kinda grew on me. Still gonna get his usual first single treatment but the video looks like it might go better with the song.

Same thing I was thinking...the video looked :obama:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WORD THATS THAT MARSHALL MATHERS DRUG RAP TYPE shyt FAM THATS WHAT nikkaS WANNA HEAR

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marshall looks like Marshall again! :krs:

Who remembers the youtube video with the guy talkin about eminem has been cloned? They'll have a field day with this :mjpls:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Revisit MMLP? Sounds like he's gonna spin his classic lines and redo concepts that he already nailed the first time, only worse and cornier/forced, à la Criminal and Underground. Sounds like a terrible (and strictly commercially driven) idea. Hope it'll be something else though.

Last edited:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
dudes actually think he actin like that cuz hes high? As a former eminem stan i can say with some confidence that thats him completely sober. dudes always been a weirdo. He actually became less of a clown on camera when he was heavy into drugs, during his "fat thug" era. Now that he's sober hes back doin shyt like this

its just even more awkward cuz the dude is 40, and fresh off his overly serious, "i am inspiration" era.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
@Shogun... Have you been around drug addicts? Real junkies? If so, I'd think there would be an agreement that nothing...absolutely nothing about Em since he first came out comes close to resembling a drug addict, dependent or hardcore user.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
dudes actually think he actin like that cuz hes high? As a former eminem stan i can say with some confidence that thats him completely sober. dudes always been a weirdo. He actually became less of a clown on camera when he was heavy into drugs, during his "fat thug" era. Now that he's sober hes back doin shyt like this

its just even more awkward cuz the dude is 40, and fresh off his overly serious, "i am inspiration" era.

:scusthov: at anyone who could find this guy remotely cool or funny or rebellious. :heh: at trying to be rebel like when 98 degrees is being played. "tlc is the enemy" and Mark Walhberg would push his shyt in with ease.

Prae

Pro
Daps
Ya em has always been awkward on camera. The only time he seems normal is when he's doing interviews talking about his life (sans talking about his addiction). And as that other guy pointed out he was less awkward around the TES/GRODT/8 mile/Encore era

@Shogun... Have you been around drug addicts? Real junkies? If so, I'd think there would be an agreement that nothing...absolutely nothing about Em since he first came out comes close to resembling a drug addict, dependent or hardcore user.

I think Shogun's post is in agreement with what you're saying here.

But drugs users come in all shapes in sizes, and just like people in general act in different ways, different drug addicts act in different ways too. There's not some mold that all drug users/addicts fit under. People can be heavily involved prescription pills (like em was) and still act relatively normal.