Eminem drops a bar about Megan the Stallion in his new song, twitter responds

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:russell: music wasn't posted
Yeah, well it’s from Eminem’s new hot garbage fukking trash ass single, so I think OP should get daps for not posting the link in this instance. What a fukking garbage ass bar, it really pisses me off that this clown is the only one in rap that is considered a “goat” that can get off bars like this and folks be like “wow, he still has it” smh 🤮

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Em is top ten
That bar was clever
This song is goofy tho and I probably won’t play it again
The internet is a bunch of soft as crybabies

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
How about Meg puts pen to paper and hits back at em with a bar of her own.

Shes a grown ass woman, she advertises herself as a lyrical combatant. She should prove it.
Any bar she spits will 100% be better than that trash, and I’m not exaggerating just because Em is trash, it’s legitimately the type of bar that you should not be able to get off in 2024, because if sucks, but so many people swallow this wack ass clowns meat that it wouldn’t matter if Lupe wrote her bars, everybody’s mind is already made up. So, I guess, that’s why.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, well it’s from Eminem’s new hot garbage fukking trash ass single, so I think OP should get daps for not posting the link in this instance. What a fukking garbage ass bar, it really pisses me off that this clown is the only one in rap that is considered a “goat” that can get off bars like this and folks be like “wow, he still has it” smh 🤮
Where is the bar? I don't even care about this shyt. where is snippets :beli:

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
images

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Ain't never in my life heard somebody quote an Eminem bar but he supposed to be top 10? Foh
man im one of the biggest Eminem haters on here, but what the hell is this? youve never heard another person reference Em? really? :what:

in fact, thats what makes him so annoying to me. hes inescapable.

the megan bar was kinda clever i guess :yeshrug:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
This song was supposed to feel like those old Eminem singles, but he needed about 5 more jokes about current popular entertainers. But in this era, he can't because there will be this type of response from people. Surprised he said the Meg bar. Imagine how outraged people would be if he said something about Taylor Swift or Beyonce.