Emergency Meeting Fellas? I Heard This Song Got ‘Em Acting Up Real Bad!

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Somebody on Twitter said this pee pee panty music

fall-r2d2.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
So, I actually listened to all the tracks posted.​

They all suck.

All these chicks sound like they barely graduated 6th Grade and are annoying to listen to for longer than a few seconds. Their subject-matter is lacking and rhyme-skills are lower than Silkk the Shocker.

This isn't hip-hop.

This is bullshyt.

Y'all need to stop hyping mediocrity behind a beat.

**END OLD MAN RANT**​

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. I don’t see what the big deal is. No guns or gang references, no violence. Just a few hood bytches twerking with their friends drinking and smoking. I’ve seen worse.
Fact. Your average male hip hop song is far more destructive than a bunch of bytches twerking and drinking Hennessy. All the fake ass pearl clutching in here is hilarious.

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
Who is fukking these beastly looking birches? Like seriously what type of men actually puts energy behind pursuing p*ssy build around this ? Goddamn this is not how life is supposed to be, imagine getting started in life with this as your primary caregiver...with all that being said...imma get some better looking bytches drunk off this jam and fukk one of them.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
This song is pure hiphop,cant be mad at it because its authentic. Better than these female bougie millionaires and scary hos pretending to be ratchet:mjlol:

These are your Frankensteins:francis:

This is an Inconvenient Truth.

whilst watching this, I had the same feeling:
This is Hip-Hop - this is what is really happening in Dem Skreets right na.
I sincerely believe this is what would’ve been happening that day whether a camera was there or not.

More Inconvenient Truths:

- This whole video was probably shot for under $100...and $45 of it was the bottle of Hennessy

- If this gets released to outlets as a single, they should leave the cow mooing at the end on because it’s the best part

- This could absolutely be the Anthem of The Summer with the right cultivation

- This will be the highlight of many of the participants’ lives; they will tell people I was in the “FNF” video