Emergency Meeting Fellas? I Heard This Song Got ‘Em Acting Up Real Bad!

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
And it’s still a thin line between ratchet bytches and professional women
Folks gotta stop with this fallacy
The same women you “think” are good girls
Be the main ones riding around in a foreign
Blasting this shyt before work where they code switch as soon as they walk through the door
And this is not just beholden to black women
Women of all colors who are “professional” use this type of
Boss chick, baddest bytch energy on the weekends when hey turn up in their respective crowds
Just face it
Women want to do what they want
And not be told anything nor take accountability for bullshyt like this
Hey if they're riding around in a foreign or code switch before that's fine with me at least they have a career or something to lose. The chics in that video are far from that. You def misread me. I didn't say anything about good girl or bad I said how they move and act in life is how I judge em.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Listen to this fkng SQUARE :mjlol: how bout you “stick to” a pair of herpes infested elephant nutts, you real life b*tchass nikka :mjlol:

you are a corny 50 year old failed strip mall karate janitor asking a bunch of grown men whether we should be worried about a bunch of HS schoolers in six ring Jordan’s. You are either a pedo or telling on yourself about the quality of women you deal with. KYS

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah this song gonna be a problem. :whoo:

I'm single and I'm free that means I ain't gotta worry about a fukk nikka cheating? Yeah this gonna get some play

I think it's intentionally ratchet but it's a fun song.. but if one of these top female rappers jumps on the remix only cause it gets slow in the later stages it's gonna be over. If multiple of them get in at. That's a top song.

This song is pure hiphop,cant be mad at it because its authentic. Better than these female bougie millionaires and scary hos pretending to be ratchet:mjlol:

These are your Frankensteins:francis:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
it would shock me if a new
pair of panties was worn in
that entire video.

UKVu0t8.gif

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
you are a corny 50 year old failed strip mall karate janitor asking a bunch of grown men whether we should be worried about a bunch of HS schoolers in six ring Jordan’s. You are either a pedo or telling on yourself about the quality of women you deal with. KYS

Didn’t read :unimpressed: