ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I loved this first part of the crossover. My only issue is why is Dr. Destiny only swapping Flash and Green Arrow when he has a book that can completely recreate reality however he sees fit?
The Monitor told his crackhead looking as to think big and he went as small-time as a motherfukker could possibly go with his shyt.

if you remember his speech in the beginning he was talking about people feel super if you make them super.. and yadda ta and some shytt along those lines. so I assume he made a reality where a meta was normal and a normal was meta.. and for the sake of irony (because its their shows) it happens to be Barry and Oliver

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Ok finally saw it brehs..... yea my local CW fukked up and it was even on my local news as apparently a lot of people complained out it tonight:mjlol:

I hope they dont take too bad of a ratings hit for this:patrice:

But dope ep...... when they went to Smallville and played "SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!" Just for a split second I thought Tom Welling or someone not named Cloe was gonna show up :lolbron:

And tomorrow they going to Gotham City:ehh:

Cant wait

Martha

breh so did i

I would have mrked out
02026983cefa52a0739b003b8fb58d050c5aac35_hq.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ok finally saw it brehs..... yea my local CW fukked up and it was even on my local news as apparently a lot of people complained out it tonight:mjlol:

I hope they dont take too bad of a ratings hit for this:patrice:

But dope ep...... when they went to Smallville and played "SOMEBODY SAVE ME!!!" Just for a split second I thought Tom Welling or someone not named Cloe was gonna show up :lolbron:

And tomorrow they going to Gotham City:ehh:

Cant wait

Martha

why cant chloe show up ... isn't she only on house arrest... the could cg her on a green screen

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
why cant chloe show up ... isn't she only on house arrest... the could cg her on a green screen

Bad optics:russ:

But they could've atleast brought back Pete..... he caught a bad deal on that show if recall

Wait.... did he die?:ohhh:

If they really wanted to fukk everyones head up for that ep.... bring back that nicca that played Aquaman too:mjlol:

Martha