#ElsaGate: Watch what your kids are watching on youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
my son is about 19 months old and we have kids fire tablet for him and he's constantly clicking on the suggested videos and I swear some weird kids videos come on. They had what looked like some gta mod with kids music playng and characters like spiderman shooting at people in a bus. Google needs to get on and delete this stuff from youtube

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my son is about 19 months old and we have kids fire tablet for him and he's constantly clicking on the suggested videos and I swear some weird kids videos come on. They had what looked like some gta mod with kids music playng and characters like spiderman shooting at people in a bus. Google needs to get on and delete this stuff from youtube

Channels are really strange, likes/dislikes always off, nothing but bot comments, I didn't see any negative comments toward the videos, I guess everybody jus loving seeing Elsa get preggo by spiderman:picard:, super high views too

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If your kid is watching something on YouTube that you don't want them to watch that's on YOU

fukk outta here

greenygreen

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If your kid is watching something on YouTube that you don't want them to watch that's on YOU

fukk outta here

alot of these videos will follow legit kids cartoons or will show up in recommendeds, u could be 'watching' your kid put a cartoon on for and that follows u breeze by just see a cartoon on the screen and not pay it any mind. i cant blame someone for not expecting sick cartoons to be on youtube u would think they wouldnt be allowed. but yeah just keep the kids away from youtube unless ur 'actively' watching with them

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Bro don't get me started. . . I don't even know why my kids have Ipads. I haven't let them use it in weeks because of the content Ive seen on Youtube pushed to kids. I wouldn't say Youtube should delete it, but there should be a mechanism in place where you can limit the videos your child sees to accounts only chosen by you.

@Hogan in the Wolfpac Why did you rate this 1 star? Do you have any children? Some of you dudes are serious low lives.

Last edited:

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.

fukk outta here
It's not that easy. These pyschos rig algorithms and tags to push things on children that are COMPLETELY not for them. Everything about it appears child like.

This is not illegal. It is highly immoral. Why don't you dudes just let parents talk? I swear y'all are not men. A bunch of puccies. No empathy. No compassion. Just a bunch of immoral homos.

The thread title simply says to watch what your kids come across on Youtube. An unsuspecting parent might think their child is watching something innocent.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's not that easy. These pyschos rig algorithms and tags to push things on children that are COMPLETELY not for them. Everything about it appears child like.
Actually it is. Do your due diligence as a parent and stop expecting corporations or OTHER people to police themselves because you can't take care of your kids, or be bothered to exhibit the responsibility to activate Parental Controls.

This is not illegal. It is highly immoral. Why don't you dudes just let parents talk? I swear y'all are not men. A bunch of puccies. No empathy. No compassion. Just a bunch of immoral homos.
Pointless drivel

The thread title simply says to watch what your kids come across on Youtube. An unsuspecting parent might think their child is watching something innocent.
Does not require a thread because that's the job of a parent. Unsuspecting Parent is a term used to placate LAZY PARENTS and force other people to shoulder the burden of parenting your seed.

It's a pointless thread, filled with hand wringing and now your emotional pleas...cut it out breh :camby:

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Actually it is. Do your due diligence as a parent and stop expecting corporations or OTHER people to police themselves because you can't take care of your kids, or be bothered to exhibit the responsibility to activate Parental Controls.

Pointless drivel

Does not require a thread because that's the job of a parent. Unsuspecting Parent is a term used to placate LAZY PARENTS and force other people to shoulder the burden of parenting your seed.

It's a pointless thread, filled with hand wringing and now your emotional pleas...cut it out breh :camby:
My friend you're judging what you have no place judging. Be humble.

You have ZERO clue what you're talking about. Obviously you have no children. I'd bet that everyone in this thread talking like have no children. Y'all probably can't even get your dikks hard enough to have kids.

I'm a father of 2 bright and inquisitive kids. I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT. You're shooting from the hip and lack the humility necessary for my message to get through to you. This is common around here.

Last edited:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
My friend you're judging what you have no place judging. Be humble.

You have ZERO clue what you're talking about. Obviously you have no children. I'd bet that everyone in this thread talking like have no children. Y'all probably can't even get your silks hard enough to have kids.
I'm not your friend and this has NOTHING to do with humility.

Me not being a parent has NOTHING to do with you expecting OTHER PEOPLE to censor their work or police themselves so that in the times that you can't watch your kid(s) or have someone else watch your kids (something that should be on YOU) they are not seeing something that you don't want them to see. That is on you.

Be mad and puff out your chest if you want to. The pseudo macho bravado shyt don't work on me.

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
I'm not your friend and this has NOTHING to do with humility.

Me not being a parent has NOTHING to do with you expecting OTHER PEOPLE to censor their work or police themselves so that in the times that you can't watch your kid(s) or have someone else watch your kids (something that should be on YOU) they are not seeing something that you don't want them to see. That is on you.

Be mad and puff out your chest if you want to. The pseudo macho bravado shyt don't work on me.
I didn't once say they should be censored in fact I sort of defended their right to do so.

Once again you lack the humility necessary to care for others or to even try to see from their perspective.

Be humble. Learn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.