Elon's wet dream: Twitter has become st0rmfr0nt

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
That's the part that made me bush the app. It's what I call "forced participation"...I had an empty profile, no followers, not following anyone..and still had garbage upon garbage on the front page. It made no sense to me. The whole app was unusable for someone like me.

:trash:
Same here. I was as non active as you could get but my feed was filled with Charlie Kirk, CACS beating up brehs or “well…well…well” posts. They will continue to project the narrative of white victimhood no matter what.

Daps
Fukk Elon, fukk twitter and this fakkit with the most punchable face on earth

Screenshot-20240723-013702-Reddit.jpg

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Yea it’s horrible, and I like the idea of a more “balanced” Twitter, but it’s literally boarder line to straight up racist shyt all over my feed.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It’s awful. Add in the gore and other BS.

I only use it for stocks and crypto advice.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that’s what the ruling body represents, the post pandemic world allows them to show their true colors similar to a women that got the ring

you or society in general could’ve kept them in check if you were aware of the game they were playing, on some bugs bunny shyt always two steps ahead while they grimace underneath the mask

Last edited:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
ya funny you make this thread
I was just thinking about making a thread on how do you view twitter before Elon and today.

It's definitely more racist than before

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Said it last year this will be the outcome. Not trying to do a "I told you so" but happy more people are realizing this.

Also, this is not by accident. He bought twitter for propaganda, not profit. Even if you don't follow this shyt, he will make sure you see it because he is using it to dissiminate propaganda he agrees with to as many eyes as possible. They are using it to normalize antiblack sentiment among as many people as possible so when he is able to get his bought and paid for politicians to enact antiblack policies, the general public will be more agreeable to it. War has been waged against black for the past decade and it hasnt stop.

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
People are going to have to make a statement and boycott it. Stop sharing links, stop using it, stop visiting it, stop logging in.

This will never happen. There's been threads here swearing that without X/Twitter, valuable information will be missed. Folks feel like they're gonna miss out on sum'n.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This will never happen. There's been threads here swearing that without X/Twitter, valuable information will be missed. Folks feel like they're gonna miss out on sum'n.
It all starts with one person. Be the change dont wait for everyone else to stop using it.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I read nothing but bigoted garbage on this app. A noticeable difference from before he bought it. A white supremacist South African is now able to control "news".

Now he's using twitter to control an election.
I noticed today all I’m seeing is misinformation regarding the election. Scary times.