Elon Musk Neuralink approved for human Trials

If it could greatly improve your life would you be in for human trials?

• Yes, but I wouldn’t go first

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • How much are they paying me

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Absolutely Not

Votes: 78 87.6%
  • I would do it for the good of humanity

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I think for people in a vegetative state being able to communicate with their loved ones again will be fine. Outside of that application I don’t need companies reading my fûcking thoughts to sell me more shyt I don’t need :beli:

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
This is going to be like the Montauk Project.

That said I'm all for it and will directly contribute to its advancement and development .

So should you.
I googled but, it seems like sensationalist nonsense, I’m sure there’s a grain of truth but it seems to be wildly embellished.

Daps

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Soon AI will be able to formulate techniques so complex it'll render Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Jitsu obsolete.

What will you do against an enemy with joints that don't lock?

An enemy that can't choke?

It's as inevitable as that hairline you so desperately try to stop from pushing back.

Just like your barber, no amount of training will stop what's beyond human limits.

Beyond human comprehension.

Beyond Mowgli.

Who was once the strongest there Is.

Where your hairline finally starts, it just begins.
I'll just use emp bullets and emo blades made by the war lord aka the white man. Easy work.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I googled but, it seems like sensationalist nonsense, I’m sure there’s a grain of truth but it seems to be wildly embellished.
This project is better attested.

Stargate Project was a secret U.S. Army unit established in 1978 at Fort Meade, Maryland, by the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and SRI International (a California contractor) to investigate the potential for psychic phenomena in military and domestic intelligence applications. The Project, and its precursors and sister projects, originally went by various code names – 'Gondola Wish', 'Stargate', 'Grill Flame', 'Center Lane', 'Project CF', 'Sun Streak', 'Scanate' – until 1991 when they were consolidated and rechristened as "Stargate Project".

Stargate Project's work primarily involved remote viewing, the purported ability to psychically "see" events, sites, or information from a great distance.[1] The project was overseen until 1987 by Lt. Frederick Holmes "Skip" Atwater, an aide and "psychic headhunter" to Maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine, and later president of the Monroe Institute.[2]

The Five Eyes countries have been experimenting with/ on the human mind since WWII. Its not a huge leap to assume they continued operations like these through the age of computers- today. We won't have confirmation acceptable to skeptics for decades anyway, and by then, it will be far too late.

BulletProof

Just a B@stard Living in a Suit
Daps
Reppin
Neck ties and boxing gloves.
I'll just use emp bullets and emo blades made by the war lord aka the white man. Easy work.
So, you're just going to start shaving your head?:

is that what you're trying to say?

Between whatever the fukk it is you're trying to communicate and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, you sure do depend on a lot of things made by the white man.
Have some pride, man.

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
From the guy who built tunnels that didn't do anything

Bought twitter and made it worse in nearly every possible way

Is responsible for a car company that makes cars that malfunction and kill people and can't be serviced by other mechanics
Said he'd fix the water in flint and didn't

Said he'd build a submarine to rescue trapped kids and didn't.

Honestly if you're stupid enough to support that man, you're already stupid enough to trust any billionaire let alone the most smooth brained of all of them to put a literal computer chip in your brain.
Also said he'd end world hunger and skipped when the UN came up with a plan

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
I think your initial issue was less about the reference i made being seeming obsecure.

And more about knowing when I'm joking.
I don’t know how you! I’m trying to understand more about a subject, my ignorance around not knowing when you are joking when presenting new information is purely on you.