Elon Musk might need to be interrogated before given anymore government contracts

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Twitter threads should be bushed and so should the thread starter
Twitter still the best form of instant news, unfortunately their hasn't been a replacement to replicate the grass roots movement that was built decades before elon purchased. It's why oligarchs should not be allowed to invest in social media apps. Threads is a trash equivalent

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I can see this mf getting dirty napped if he keeps playing this game and i'll smoke that pack when that happens :pacspit:
If I had the money to kill him I'd put him and his whole team of body guards down. That's the type of person you bomb on a freeway with a drone. Ain't got no choice but to hit his bodyguards too. Sorry 🤷🏾‍♂️.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
He's always been a racist but he hasn't been this open about his racism like he has the last 2 weeks. Go check his timeline from these 2 weeks and its like you are looking at some ***** user.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He's always been a racist but he hasn't been this open about his racism like he has the last 2 weeks. Go check his timeline from these 2 weeks and its like you are looking at some ***** user.

The idea that his hero Trump might lose to a black woman probably has him feeling some type of way :heh: