Elon “Multiple Baby Mamas” Musk, Goes From A Dog Whistle To A Kkklaxon With This Tweet.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
IMG-3020.jpg

:francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Still a dog whistle because that p*ssy will say "oh no I was saying 'wow' as in, 'wow it's so cool that diversity is being embraced' " if the kind of fascism he loves is rejected wholesale politically, culturally and economically as people stop investing in ETFs and mutual funds that have his companies in them.

Hes still the same pathetic nerd that would be shoved in a locker or get his head dunked into a toilet bowl. Money doesn't buy dignity. One of the few redeeming qualities about social media is that it's completely shattered the illusion that people with money or fame are somehow better than you as people. They aren't. They were at the right place at the right time and encountered the right people who didn't see through them. This man is a moron and a coward. He knows if he lost all his money he could never gain it back again. He needs social media so he can be in an echo chamber where every stupid thought he has is validated by a legion of sycophants.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When something is bad for Black people, it's all about how the free market decides and we should stop complaining. When it's bad for white people, it's this shocking thing and they're being replaced.

And some of those characters aren't even human.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Do you think he's just...not aware of the countless examples of this happening in reverse? what the hell is going on with Elon.

Twitter needed some prinicples and should have NEVER sold it to this dude. Like I get it....lots of money. But weren't you already rich? Did you not care about what this guy would do?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ima send him a letter to sign over the twitter.com domain to me. Since he wants to be called X now. He don’t need that sh1t. Hoe ass biatch

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
This is why i say that white "supremacy" = white mediocrity. With all the money and power in the world at their disposal, but some fictional black characters are what triggers them to the point of crying in public :russ:

Bunch of failures struggling with inferiority complex, cacs are the most pathetic and insecure beings in the world :heh:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This is why i say that white "supremacy" = white mediocrity. With all the money and power in the world at their disposal, but some fictional black characters are what triggers them to the point of crying in public :russ:

Bunch of failures struggling with inferiority complex, cacs are the most pathetic and insecure beings in the world :heh:

Whitey always hated Black people in media because White supremacy rests on the idea Blacks haven't contributed to this world, only whites..so White people know they're carrying a falsified history and get paranoid because we speak the truth.

He's jealous, as they all are..