Elon about to lose all his advertisers after this tweet

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
The whole world is at the mercy of jews and these nikkas worried about elon musk

:mjlol:shut the fukk up
but Elon musk is promoting white supremacy?

:gucci:

I swear to god breh

we live in an era of spineless, neck rolling, finger waving sistah girl ass brehs that wanna ask the white man for some sugar

shyt is disheartening. But, not surprised.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:shut the fukk up

I swear to god breh

we live in an era of spineless, neck rolling, finger waving sistah girl ass brehs that wanna ask the white man for some sugar

shyt is disheartening. But, not surprised.
Nah he ain’t he’s telling the truth

Pull your head out of your ass and start paying attention to the world around you

The world keeps passing you by because nikkas stay stuck on stupid

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Blaming Jews is foolish, the current wolrd order is a product of germnaic barabrians, resulting in the fall of rome eventually leading to a dark age where they seized power, centralized in europe. A fuedal caste sytem of exploitation for the local populaton until the age of exploration where this corrupt system was exported globally.

The system was in place long before jews were even relevant to the discussion, they are a scapegoat being used and tossed by the parasites that cant revise their tactics that typically work on the uniformed that prefer to use their precious spare time watching netflix and now want to act like they’re about some shyt when their wallet is thinning

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nah he ain’t he’s telling the truth

Pull your head out of your ass and start paying attention to the world around you

The world keeps passing you by because nikkas stay stuck on stupid

World ain't passing me by to shyt you delusional fukking c00n

shyt ain't that complex

you brehs just be impressed by symbolic nothing as gestures or expressions

ironically the same thing ya'll shyt on others for

which at least those people you besmirch look to those gestures for inspiration and wanting for something better

you sisses you just want excuses for why your life ain't like Leave it to Beaver.

fukking pathetic.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He just wants everyone to have the "Freedom" to say whatever they want (allegedly). No matter how racist, fascist, ignorant, dumb, anti-illectual, false, etc it is. Nothing more, nothing less (in theory).

and obviously he don't care about the costs to do so....somewhat.

the fact that you still get banned over saying certain things shows how full of shyt he can be.
He’s a typical racist who preaches about “free speech” but what they really mean is free speech against non whites and other minorities. They bang on about “liberty and freedom” yet are banning books from libraries, preventing black history from being taught in schools, etc.

Free speech for them has always meant freedom to hate with no consequences.

Elon Musk does not want everyone to have free speech, we all know the group and topics he wants and the ones he doesn’t.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
World ain't passing me by to shyt you delusional fukking c00n

shyt ain't that complex

you brehs just be impressed by symbolic nothing as gestures or expressions

ironically the same thing ya'll shyt on others for

which at least those people you besmirch look to those gestures for inspiration and wanting for something better

you sisses you just want excuses for why your life ain't like Leave it to Beaver.

fukking pathetic.
You are stupid.

Just like the rest if these dipshyts.

You have no idea what’s going on and won’t until it slaps your stupid ass in the face

Then you’ll react

As usual.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He’s a typical racist who preaches about “free speech” but what they really mean is free speech against non whites and other minorities. They bang on about “liberty and freedom” yet are banning books from libraries, preventing black history from being taught in schools, etc.

Free speech for them has always meant freedom to hate with no consequences.

Elon Musk does not want everyone to have free speech, we all know the group and topics he wants and the ones he doesn’t.
Yup.

Really wish he gets bushed from the Tesla Board. Came close but :francis:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:shut the fukk up and go clap like a seal for your white daddy Elon.
That’s all you can say.

The world is not about non of these idols man.

I’m so so serious right now.

This ain’t got shyt to do with him.

I cuss that cac out all day on Twitter because how in the fukk is he allowed to have all these got damn satellites

I’m mad but I’m more sad than anything.

They keep winning because their biggest threat has been completely castrated.

We need that super rich cac to take care of these Zionists that’s been fukking us all then we can get back to our petty beefs

Which are mostly economic and will disappear when we take care of the first problem