Elon about to lose all his advertisers after this tweet

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk them nikkas

Yall better salute Elon when you see him

He just might have saved our planet

And he announced X is paying legal fees for people being unfairly fired from their jobs or denied opportunities

Y’all nikkas better get on the right side of history and wake the fukk up

They will be talking about these times 1000 years from now.
How is this fukking moron not banned or bushed from this site yet?
The whole world is at the mercy of jews and these nikkas worried about elon musk
he’s an anti black racist promoting open anti black racism. Are you fukking stupid? Or a cac?

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
How is this fukking moron not banned or bushed from this site yet?

he’s an anti black racist promoting open anti black racism. Are you fukking stupid? Or a cac?
Everyday I understand more and more why our women and everybody else look at us as NPCs like the kids say.

Y’all are literally disgusting

If I last more than a month here without getting bushed I probably need to do some praying

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I'm not saying he's trying to help the platform. I'm saying his main goal is to promote WS rhetoric (under the guise of "free speech") regardless of whether it helps or hurts the platform.

He doesn't have some Machiavellian plan to sink Twitter. He's just some rich white dude trying to promote is ideology.
He not even white tho.
He south African

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm not saying he's trying to help the platform. I'm saying his main goal is to promote WS rhetoric (under the guise of "free speech") regardless of whether it helps or hurts the platform.

He doesn't have some Machiavellian plan to sink Twitter. He's just some rich white dude trying to promote is ideology.

He is about free speech you can respond to his white supremacy.

Assata Shakur

In Cuba chilling
Daps
Everyday I understand more and more why our women and everybody else look at us as NPCs like the kids say.

Y’all are literally disgusting

If I last more than a month here without getting bushed I probably need to do some praying
I feel you Brodie

bnew

Veteran
Daps
hhT0U8A.jpeg

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
even if you're into conspiracy theories, i don't understand hugging Elon Musk's leg as he takes on some faceless "jews". Elon is a person with a name and a face who you can see doing actual harm to black people on a daily basis

just join the pro-palestinians if you want to see "jews" take a loss. Cheering on elon is dumb as fukk

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
They will be back to advertising by the end of the month.

Didn’t they pause advertising over some other shyt last year too?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

He just wants everyone to have the "Freedom" to say whatever they want (allegedly). No matter how racist, fascist, ignorant, dumb, anti-illectual, false, etc it is. Nothing more, nothing less (in theory).

and obviously he don't care about the costs to do so....somewhat.

the fact that you still get banned over saying certain things shows how full of shyt he can be.