Elon about to lose all his advertisers after this tweet

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You stupid fukk he is saying that the Jews are using us "low IQ', "violent" Black folks to destroy the "west"

The cracker hates us more than anything.
Its literally the same rhetoric Hitler said about America. That the Jews were deliberately using black people to dilute white American blood and corrupt society. This is why its important to study history as a people.

Last edited:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
He literally was talking about the company going bankrupt as soon as he purchased it. Why he wants to kill it idk but just look at his actions lol.
I hope people see this as an analogy for America. CACs are so spiteful that they’d rather burn this country down than to ever relinquish power or atone for their past via reparations.

Think about how sadistic this CAC is to spend that much of his own money simply to “stick it” to the left. smh

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Nah I’m just not a castratated colonial minded p*ssy like most of you

Maybe my take won’t seem so crazy now that your overlords took it and ran with it last night while I was fighting my own people

Elon is fighting 2000 billionaires my nikka

And they have firm control of NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN, Facebook/IG, Wikipedia and 80% of all print media

Even ChatGPT

Same reason we rolled with Trump even though he is a piece of shyt

We have a common enemy and he actually has the money to try and fight and look at him

First former president indicted

We going for the head of the snake

We don’t have a choice

We got the opening and we don’t know when we’ll get it again

Daps
Reppin
NULL
F_FmDuAbYAA_jPZ
This tweet isn't problematic. the "other people were slaves too" argument is true enough for him to say it even though we know that his empire is built on stolen African wealth and the western power structure is nothing without slavery.

this just a typical white man perspective and there's no lie per say here. He has blatant anti black tweets though.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This tweet isn't problematic. the "other people were slaves too" argument is true enough for him to say it even though we know that his empire is built on stolen African wealth and the western power structure is nothing without slavery.

this just a typical white man perspective and there's no lie per say here. He has blatant anti black tweets though.

ADOS don’t argue that the transatlantic slave trade was the only slavery in history cac. That is atypical gaslighting technique cracker.

Steelo14

Pro
Daps
I think we should be more upset that these so called advertisers felt it was ok to have twitter filled with Open anti-black racist accounts like "End Wokeness", spew anti Black tirades and "crime stats" day in, day out. That was fine with them and everyone else really.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I think we should be more upset that these so called advertisers felt it was ok to have twitter filled with Open anti-black racist accounts like "End Wokeness", spew anti Black tirades and "crime stats" day in, day out. That was fine with them and everyone else really.

Black folks were not making a fuss about it.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
He literally was talking about the company going bankrupt as soon as he purchased it. Why he wants to kill it idk but just look at his actions lol.
Twitter was a hub for spreading information among leftists. It is always a goal in war to restrict your enemies movement of information