Reppin
Nation Of Fun
Hit for the cycle yesterday

I was disappointed in his power numbers for the season though

He only has 3 HRs?

Only 61 ABs though

That shocked me

Haven't followed baseball in awhile

He just got called up a few weeks ago but hes not gonna have 40 Hr type power but playing in that park, could easily be a 30/30 type guy.

If you want to get back into baseball, now is the time. Bunch of young pitchers throwing 100 and young hitters pimping their home runs. Shift is gone so back seeing more hits and more impressive defensive plays more regularly. :blessed:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What Elly is doing probably isn't sustainable.

But I don't think it even matters. The Reds are hot. Cruz is hot. And the kid is showing off his tremendous skills and generating a level of excitement that we haven't seen in baseball in a very long time.

I think you just enjoy the ride. He's Must Watch TV right now.
He's got 7 stolen bases and 17 runs scored in 15 games. He's absolutely crushing the baseball with brutal line drives. He covered a ridiculous amount of ground catching a pop up down the left field line.

This is amazing.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
What Elly is doing probably isn't sustainable.

But I don't think it even matters. The Reds are hot. Cruz is hot. And the kid is showing off his tremendous skills and generating a level of excitement that we haven't seen in baseball in a very long time.

I think you just enjoy the ride. He's Must Watch TV right now.
He's got 7 stolen bases and 17 runs scored in 15 games. He's absolutely crushing the baseball with brutal line drives. He covered a ridiculous amount of ground catching a pop up down the left field line.

This is amazing.
Act like Ronald Acuña Jr. doesn't exist, brehs.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
AND I SAID I SAW THAT HE HAS ONLY 61 ABS :gucci:
The funny thing is that there have been (and will be more) comparisons to Oneil Cruz. Both tall shortstops. Both Dominican. Both black. Both with tremendous bat speed. Good runners. Great power.

Assuming you're a Pirates fan because of your Steelers avatar.

Anyway Oneil got hurt. But both he and Elly share similar potential.