Elly De La Cruz might be the most athletic player in baseball next to Mookie

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
U ain’t prove shyt on that shytty route and Dunking a basketball. Mookie is slightly above avg. mookie is more skill based

freddie freeman faster than him lol
Who said anything about his speed?

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Outman thee most athletic on the team
will smith
heyward
vargas
mookie

mookie my 2nd favorite dodger

but he not anywhere near close to being the 2nd most athletic In the league :mjlol:

Mookie has 53 games started in RF, 18 at 2B and 12 at SS and played SS at a gold glove level never playing SS at the MLB level.

That alone put Mookie up there as one of the most athletic players in MLB let alone the Dodgers.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Mookie has 53 games started in RF, 18 at 2B and 12 at SS and played SS at a gold glove level never playing SS at the MLB level.

That alone put Mookie up there as one of the most athletic players in MLB let alone the Dodgers.
He has skill. I saw him not be able to get to balls playing SS. He servicable.he not golden glove caliber by any means. I watch dodgers games every day. I even watch repeats. Mookie is a beast skill wise. athletic wise he just above avg.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He has skill. I saw him not be able to get to balls playing SS. He servicable.he not golden glove caliber by any means. I watch dodgers games every day. I even watch repeats. Mookie is a beast skill wise. athletic wise he just above avg.

It takes more than skill to play a competent SS while never playing it at an MLB level breh

I may give you Heyward as more athletic, but not Vargas and Outman