Elliot Page Reveals a Famous Actor Told Him Being Gay 'Doesn't Exist' and Threatened: 'I'm Going to F--- You to Make You Realize You Aren't Gay'

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
The coli: “you sell your soul to the Illuminati to make it in hollyweird. You literally have to perform rituals. They are all soulless devils.”

Also the coli: he made that up. They don’t do shyt like that in Hollywood. No way that happened

lol y’all genuinely fukking hate gay people on here, like the same level that these alt right folks do, lol, hate does make strange bedfellows

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That was back when he was a she. When I saw Ellen page walking in inception with the stiffness of a teenage boy I knew then and there that was a gay woman. I wasn't shocked at all when she admitted she actually likes the p*ssy.

Presumably that male costar (given he targets younger people it was probably Leo dicaprio ) was talking about trying to pull that old "lemme show you how a real man does it" shyt. Notice how since that movie Dicaprio has not worked closely with any white woman under the age of 25.

Anyway, she's a he now so he need to put dude on blast, pull up on him, or STFU. Nobody cares about mens struggles in Hollywood. That sympathy is only there for women, specifically white women.

IT WENT OVER HEAD
BECAUSE ACCORDING TO THEM
HE WAS NEVER SHE.

CANT PLAY BOTH CARDS

:devil:
:evil:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This is excellent advice.
Coli posters: "Run headlong into a slam dunk lawsuit for defamation, libel, and slander in your best-selling memoir, bruh!"

Elliot:
ParchedThatBovine-size_restricted.gif
So saying it, without saying who it was, during “pride month” only to be like “it’s definitely in my book :youngsabo:“ is better then, right?

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So saying it, without saying who it was, during “pride month” only to be like “it’s definitely in my book :youngsabo:“ is better then, right?
She didn't say it was in her book. She specifically says it is not in her book. You didn't actually read the article, did ya bud?