Elliot Page Reveals a Famous Actor Told Him Being Gay 'Doesn't Exist' and Threatened: 'I'm Going to F--- You to Make You Realize You Aren't Gay'

Paradoxx

All Star
Daps
This is excellent advice.
Coli posters: "Run headlong into a slam dunk lawsuit for defamation, libel, and slander in your best-selling memoir, bruh!"

Elliot:
ParchedThatBovine-size_restricted.gif
Lol alright that is stupid but we hear these stories all the time. I don’t understand the point of sharing them if you’re never gonna expose the perpetrators.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

FACTS...

HOW YOU A MAN
AND STILL TRYING TO PLAY
THE WOMAN CARD?

ALSO...

HOW WERE YOU GAY
IF YOURE ACTUALLY A MAN WHO
LIKES WOMEN?
:devil:
:evil:

:ohhh:Elliot isn't gay. The rapist wasn't threatening Elliot, he was helping treh out the closet....better yet, showing treh there is no closet.

:dead:this a coli level thread backfire

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps

FACTS...

HOW YOU A MAN
AND STILL TRYING TO PLAY
THE WOMAN CARD?

ALSO...

HOW WERE YOU GAY
IF YOURE ACTUALLY A MAN WHO
LIKES WOMEN?
:devil:
:evil:

That was back when he was a she. When I saw Ellen page walking in inception with the stiffness of a teenage boy I knew then and there that was a gay woman. I wasn't shocked at all when she admitted she actually likes the p*ssy.

Presumably that male costar (given he targets younger people it was probably Leo dicaprio ) was talking about trying to pull that old "lemme show you how a real man does it" shyt. Notice how since that movie Dicaprio has not worked closely with any white woman under the age of 25.

Anyway, she's a he now so he need to put dude on blast, pull up on him, or STFU. Nobody cares about mens struggles in Hollywood. That sympathy is only there for women, specifically white women.