Elizabeth Warren to Dropout of the Presidential race - NYTimes

R. Money

RMCMB
Daps
Reppin
Caymans, bytch!
Rachel Maddow is the exact type of white woman that would support Warren. And then move to Biden out of bitterness. It’s hilarious to watch.
no breh i was in a very real black barbershop and brothas was straight talkin jive about Warren bringing the heat and being that gurl! real spit!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bernie bros didn't think this through. Warren's support is diverse and will simply not all go to one person. Even if they go 60-40 to Bernie (which won't happen btw)...he's still losing. Her support is full of various people, including a lot of Hillary supporters. Are they gonna vote for Bernie? No.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

giphy.gif

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I’ve seen a lot of Warren supporters that have moved over to Bernie’s side, but then you have absolutely fukking just evil people like this chick

Posts that vague ass bullshyt. Gains hella traction. Of course people assume it’s Bernie’s team. Later turns out it was Pete’s team. But before that turns up

:francis:

So she dips out to let that bullshyt simmer lmao. White women are so manipulative and evil brehs

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
Her staff is lashing out at a reporter for not being what Sean Hannity is for Trump lmao. You can see why this campaign crashed in the last few months

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Lmao wow. What a uniquely shytty campaign she ran. The twitter is not real life crowd may not like this

Sounds like the reason she was constantly crying about it is because she had 5 staffers who’s job was literally to read her every mention and report to her about it. They didn’t have their own in team pollsters but they had 5 people on this shyt.

I don’t wanna hear shyt about her qualifications or anything.

Last edited:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Lmao wow. What a uniquely shytty campaign she ran. The twitter is not real life crowd may not like this

Sounds like the reason she was constantly crying about it is because she had 5 staffers who’s job was literally to read her every mention and report to her about it. They didn’t have their own in team pollsters but they had 5 people on this shyt.

I don’t wanna hear shyt about her qualifications or anything.

Are you really being obtuse to frame their role as searching for mean tweets? :rudy: