Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Systemic discrimination against African-Americans, she's going in on the racial wealth disparity right now :wow:

Come on, you really believe this pandering fool? There are better Dems you can support. This woman is a fraud, just like that do nothing bum Ed Markey here in MA.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Come on, you really believe this pandering fool? There are better Dems you can support. This woman is a fraud, just like that do nothing bum Ed Markey here in MA.
She's been talking about these issues for decades, and was one of the leading scholars in the country on bankruptcy laws, so I'm not sure where the fraud argument is coming from. Also, who exactly is she pandering to, and who are the "better Dems" we can support? :mjlol:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
She's been talking about these issues for decades, and was one of the leading scholars in the country on bankruptcy laws, so I'm not sure where the fraud argument is coming from. Also, who exactly is she pandering to, and who are the "better Dems" we can support? :mjlol:

She offers zero substance.

"Big bad corporations".

"Bad lobbiests"

Etc, etc.

She offers no logical solutions to anything, and she will only need you once every four years, just like most Dems. You just can't see it.:manny:.

Daps
The lady yelling in the crowd like :damn: is annoying as hell, and sounds like she looks like this.

IMG_4809-1024x1024.jpg

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This fool is taking about college cost being sky high, yet she makes nearly $500,000 to teach a course and is worth more than $10 mil.:dead:.

She has no chance at all. The Dems are going to eat each other alive.

Pandering fraud.:mjlol:.

Go back to reddit cac

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
He’s a plant or a troll. Just here to piss on the forums. Classic reddit “4 the lulz” troll

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
He’s a plant or a troll. Just here to piss on the forums. Classic reddit “4 the lulz” troll

Nope, I live in MA and have seen what a failure she has been. She's all bark and no bite. She didn't offer anything substantive other than the typical talking points about big bad corporations and schooling being too expensive while she herself is paid nearly half a mil a year to teach a course.

Low energy crowd as well. She isn't the one the Dems will want to run.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
she is my second choice. if no bernie, then i will vote for pocahontas. she is real when it comes to consumer protection. foreign policy is iffy but i can live with it. has recently been saying some interesting things about social issues but i want more specifics in the coming months.