Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
a side public option will not work with private insurances running it as is right now. The reason it will not work is because our priv insurance companies will not play nice. they are greedy b*stards that do not care about the well being of our citizens. they care mostly about their bottom lines. that is a known fact.

So with this known fact. what would happen with a public OPTION.

The Public option will end up inheriting all of the super sick people and non of the super healthy people. which means you can't tax those people who want the priv option to help pay for the public option. those people will be offered dirt cheap plans with the priv insurance companies. since they're never sick, the priv insurance companies will make a lot of money without having to pay out much. while the government public option will go bankrupt in no time flat because for ANY insurance. you need people who never actually use the insurance to pay more into it than the people who do use it, actually use.

this is why you need that bernie M4A. we are all in, so we all have to pay in.

That's what warren wants too. A public option.

Private insurance exists in every other country as well.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So now that her campaign is fading and Bernie is kinda rising, they decided NOW is the time to attack Bernie on alleged sexism. Good luck with that.

Biden is really the only choice now Brehs...

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:francis: I think that nikka said that shyt

and I no longer believe this was a coordinated oppo hit by the Warren camp, they've been in panic mode since it dropped and are telling staffers and volunteers to not engage :francis:
Yeah because it backfired spectacularly. All Bernie told her was that Trump is a misogynist and will use that as a weapon against her, which is entirely different than saying “women can’t win the presidency” Bernie is the one who encouraged Warren to run in 2016 and when she didn’t he decided to run. Why the flying fukk would he want her to run it he was a secret evil misogynist? Look, you and other Warren fans can believe what you want but it will not help her campaign and it won’t help your critical thinking skills

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Yeah because it backfired spectacularly. All Bernie told her was that Trump is a misogynist and will use that as a weapon against her, which is entirely different than saying “women can’t win the presidency” Bernie is the one who encouraged Warren to run in 2016 and when she didn’t he decided to run. Why the flying fukk would he want her to run it he was a secret evil misogynist? Look, you and other Warren fans can believe what you want but it will not help her campaign and it won’t help your critical thinking skills
KrKYFL2.png
No one is saying Bernie is a secret, evil misogynist though. Saying you don't think a woman can win against Trump doesn't automatically make you some raging woman-hater. Some of the biggest Hillary 2016 boosters I know have said the same thing in the aftermath of Trump's win. Liz herself categorized what Bernie said as "punditry". The only people running with this narrative are Bernie stans looking to make the claim against him as extreme as possible to negate it, and #NeverBernie weirdos who have been waiting for a moment to knife Bernie because of 2016 grudges. Warren and her camp don't fall into either of those categories. She is very familiar with how these types of "he said-she said" arguments almost always lead to the woman being judged a liar, just as it's playing out now, so it makes no sense that she would try and launch this reckless attack when she's already on the upswing. Having to fight "who is telling the truth?" contest on the debate stage against a man, particularly Bernie Sanders, seems like the last thing Warren would want to do.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
KrKYFL2.png
No one is saying Bernie is a secret, evil misogynist though. Saying you don't think a woman can win against Trump doesn't automatically make you some raging woman-hater. Some of the biggest Hillary 2016 boosters I know have said the same thing in the aftermath of Trump's win. Liz herself categorized what Bernie said as "punditry". The only people running with this narrative are Bernie stans looking to make the claim against him as extreme as possible to negate it, and #NeverBernie weirdos who have been waiting for a moment to knife Bernie because of 2016 grudges. Warren and her camp don't fall into either of those categories. She is very familiar with how these types of "he said-she said" arguments almost always lead to the woman being judged a liar, just as it's playing out now, so it makes no sense that she would try and launch this reckless attack when she's already on the upswing. Having to fight "who is telling the truth?" contest on the debate stage against a man, particularly Bernie Sanders, seems like the last thing Warren would want to do.
He didn’t say a woman couldn’t win against Trump, he just said he would weaponize his misogyny. Why would Bernie encourage Warren to run in 2016 if he thought a woman couldn’t beat Trump? Why would he campaign for Hillary if he thought a woman stood no chance? He’s also obviously aware that Clinton won the popular vote against Trump. Maybe these were rogue campaign staff who leaked the story thinking it would help, but Warren’s lack of clarification or context showed her cards imo. Her campaign has made numerous dumb decisions and this is just another.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:francis: I think that nikka said that shyt

and I no longer believe this was a coordinated oppo hit by the Warren camp, they've been in panic mode since it dropped and are telling staffers and volunteers to not engage :francis:
Yea, I can believe he said it too. Bernie can be pretty blunt at times.

For reference, this is what Bernie said in the face of criminal justice activists:

I can totally believe he said something like that in their conversation. I don't believe he's some misogynist either, just kinda insensitive.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He didn’t say a woman couldn’t win against Trump, he just said he would weaponize his misogyny. Why would Bernie encourage Warren to run in 2016 if he thought a woman couldn’t beat Trump? Why would he campaign for Hillary if he thought a woman stood no chance? He’s also obviously aware that Clinton won the popular vote against Trump. Maybe these were rogue campaign staff who leaked the story thinking it would help, but Warren’s lack of clarification or context showed her cards imo. Her campaign has made numerous dumb decisions and this is just another.
Bernie encouraged Warren to run in 2015, Trump won the Republican nomination in 2016, so unless Bernie is a prophet your timeline doesn't make sense. Same goes for Hillary's situation, most people thought she would beat Trump. That Trump beat her changed people's minds about whether a woman could win against him.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
nah, he said it.

after Hillary lost everyone effectively went into overdrive.

Even Michael avenatti was talking about only white dudes can beat Trump

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
we have contemporaneous reporting that sanders said that shyt.