Elizabeth Warren HQ: She's Got A Plan!

Daps
Sad part is that that information has been out there for months. So she should have had a decent counter-response. :mjlol:

Same way Harris was supposed to be one and got knocked out the paint, now the establishment is scared that Tulsi will do the same to the newly anointed one. :lolbron:

I'm still #WarrenSet, but these bullshyt political tactics by the DNC need to stop. That's where all the corruption is. Ironically the DNC and their sycophants are trying to use that corruption to save the anti-corruption candidate. :mjlol:
This is why bernie sanders and his entire political fraudulent movement must be defeated thoroughly, the man has been a stain on american politics and is a huge reason trump is in the white house. There is no debating with idiots and bernie bros like this their goal is the complete destruction of the democratic party unless bernie wins. Bernie is third in iowa and nh and once he loses all three caucuses/early primary its over, he has no chance in the south. Tulsi gabbard is another evil demon and spawn of sanders, same with the intercept, jacobin, secular talk, jimmy dore all these people are hacks that sanders movement gave fuel to and i for one cant wait until the primary when he is defeated and it dawns on his moronic voters that he will not be the nominee.

As for tulsi gabbard the russian hack and assad apologist im actually ok with her bs because she wont be in the next debate the dnc has raised the standard so high to be 4 percent in the approved polls for 4 polls and she has no where near that support. This is the last time that fraud will ever be taken seriously. fukking idiots.

This is the movement and spawns sanders and his hateful and spiteful campaign have created in progressive politics.

Gabbard now claims she supports impeachment after she went around lying on different news outlets that she doesnt support it and she is now no longer medicare for all supporter. She is a fraud that you sanders hacks only like because she resigned from her role in the DNC in 2016 and endorsed bernie you idiots dont care that she props up a murderous dictator like assad who kills innocent civilians and women and children its all a joke to you clowns smh

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is why bernie sanders and his entire political fraudulent movement must be defeated thoroughly, the man has been a stain on american politics and is a huge reason trump is in the white house. There is no debating with idiots and bernie bros like this their goal is the complete destruction of the democratic party unless bernie wins. Bernie is third in iowa and nh and once he loses all three caucuses/early primary its over, he has no chance in the south. Tulsi gabbard is another evil demon and spawn of sanders, same with the intercept, jacobin, secular talk, jimmy dore all these people are hacks that sanders movement gave fuel to and i for one cant wait until the primary when he is defeated and it dawns on his moronic voters that he will not be the nominee.

As for tulsi gabbard the russian hack and assad apologist im actually ok with her bs because she wont be in the next debate the dnc has raised the standard so high to be 4 percent in the approved polls for 4 polls and she has no where near that support. This is the last time that fraud will ever be taken seriously. fukking idiots.

This is the movement and spawns sanders and his hateful and spiteful campaign have created in progressive politics.

Gabbard now claims she supports impeachment after she went around lying on different news outlets that she doesnt support it and she is now no longer medicare for all supporter. She is a fraud that you sanders hacks only like because she resigned from her role in the DNC in 2016 and endorsed bernie you idiots dont care that she props up a murderous dictator like assad who kills innocent civilians and women and children its all a joke to you clowns smh
Speaking of Jimmy Dore I just watched this and it is pretty funny:

That's some grade A juelzing right there. :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
There's 1 issue/incident that Tulsi can use to get Warren out the paint. I wanna see if she actually has the cojones to say it.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:scust: This fukkin idiot basically saying trump shouldn’t be held responsible for the crimes he’s committed because he thinks trump will come out on top after being dragged through impeachment hearings. Dude is just speculating and it makes me think of him as an agent.

You do it because it’s your fukking job to hold him accountable not because Joe Shmoe “liberal pundit” thinks it’s going to help trump in the end.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Yo Liz has sent me 50 emails asking me for money.

tenor.gif

Not all of us are suburban, white ladies.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
:scust: This fukkin idiot basically saying trump shouldn’t be held responsible for the crimes he’s committed because he thinks trump will come out on top after being dragged through impeachment hearings. Dude is just speculating and it makes me think of him as an agent.

You do it because it’s your fukking job to hold him accountable not because Joe Shmoe “liberal pundit” thinks it’s going to help trump in the end.

If conservatives become convinced that they can not win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. The will reject democracy.”
― David Frum, Trumpocracy: The Corruption of the American Republic
:francis:

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I wonder how many stories Michael Brooks, Kyle, or Krystal Ball are going to do on this. My guess is zero. I like Bernie but some of his supporters look at him like he is a god that can do I wrong. Bernie, have done big money fundraisers in the past. I don’t think it should be held against Bernie, or Liz because they both have the right position now(for the most part).