WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
qJpI24S.gif

5DAW2i8.gif

she fine tho :ld:

@wire28 @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @Dameon Farrow @Piff Perkins @BigMoneyGrip @Lucky_Lefty @johnedwarduado @Armchair Militant @panopticon @88m3 @Tres Leches
@intra vires

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
all warren has to do is NAIL her ass on opposing impeachment and being a Modi sycophant :demonic:

She played herself announcing her attack so early.

But hey, shills don't think...they only react...

Oh like how Harris blew her load and attacked Biden so early which opened her up to get sonned in the very next debate by that very same Agent Gabbard? :mjlol:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Oh like how Harris blew her load and attacked Biden so early which opened her up to get sonned in the very next debate by that very same Agent Gabbard? :mjlol:

Sad part is that that information has been out there for months. So she should have had a decent counter-response. :mjlol:

Same way Harris was supposed to be one and got knocked out the paint, now the establishment is scared that Tulsi will do the same to the newly anointed one. :lolbron:

I'm still #WarrenSet, but these bullshyt political tactics by the DNC need to stop. That's where all the corruption is. Ironically the DNC and their sycophants are trying to use that corruption to save the anti-corruption candidate. :mjlol: