the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
Posted in the official horror thread as well:

Went to see Cocaine Bear
Tony MonBeara did the damn thing

the movie definitely did not take itself too seriously, starting with the intentionally bad Bear CGI and the 80's style sitcom humor and music
and had a lot of gore, more than I expected -
and they slowly snuck it in ,
the first 30 minutes , its not graphic at all ,then its like once it hits that 30 minute mark , they were like "fukk it"

the entire ranger station/ambulance scene was the highpoint of fukkery though &
way too many characters though for a 1:30 minute movie.

was not disappointed, the crowd was into it, which made it more enjoyable.
wanted to see a bear , high on coke, mauling people for about 1.5 hours and got exactly that
the humor is hit an miss, though

would watch again and up for a sequel

only thing scarier than the movie was muthafukkers hacking and coughing and not covering :scust:
it was quite a few too.
germy muthafukkas

we had our masks on but, Damn, people , if you know you are sick, just stay the fukk at home and watch the HDcam when it drops

reminded me of this

may go to see evil dead in the theaters and call it a day with in theater viewings for awhile.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
This was dope, basically a horror comedy. You can tell Elizabeth Banks is part of the Apatow crew with the gross out shyt though :scusthov:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
The movie was dumb as hell.... but a lot of fun. It reminded me of those films that came out after JAWS hit the scene where it seemed like every animal on God's green Earth had it out for humanity from orcas to alligators to ants to bees to wild boars to bats and so on. It reminded me a lot of Lake Placid, except there was no foul-mouthed insane Betty White playing the villain this time.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
The movie was dumb as hell.... but a lot of fun. It reminded me of those films that came out after JAWS hit the scene where it seemed like every animal on God's green Earth had it out for humanity from orcas to alligators to ants to bees to wild boars to bats and so on. It reminded me a lot of Lake Placid, except there was no foul-mouthed insane Betty White playing the villain this time.
what was the name of the orca movie? i remember watching something like that as a kid

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Lake placid was a guilty pleasure. Def checkin this out

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
The blonde teenager that was with cube jr n Han Solo was :mjlol: had me dead