Elementary school Teacher Flashing camera NSFW

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
So on the one hand you say that you got nothing to do with another poster (who is a self admitted rapist) who got issues with me.

But in the same breath, you admit to passing messages for him. And then you mad at me for assuming that you rolling with him when you being his lil errand boy?

And if that rapist was trying to reach me and nobody else was passing his messages along, your dumbass never stopped to wonder why? Maybe cause they know how he get down. :scust:

You the one who inserted yourself into the situation by passing messages for a rapist so as far as I'm concerned, you with them freaky ass nxggas.

You one of them. You a FAN.

You tired of being a virgin and saw these rapist pedophiles talking about TAKING the p*ssy so I guess you decided you gon lose your virginity one way or the other huh? :scust:

Freaky ass nxgga you a 69 gawd
Hey hey hey hey run for yo life

:scust:
That conversation never took place nor did I ever say that, so it’s bush worthy that you saying it.

You know I didn’t say it either because if you did, then you would have pulled the receipts like you’ve done with others.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Well I'm still waiting to see the actual pedophiles get disciplined. All I've seen so far is them get slaps on the wrist. :unimpressed:
Word? Where are you getting the stats on teacher pedophiles and their sentencing?

Or are you just reacting to specific headlines that you happen to come across on social media/news sites?

:comeon:

Daps
Word? Where are you getting the stats on teacher pedophiles and their sentencing?

Or are you just reacting to specific headlines that you happen to come across on social media/news sites?

:comeon:

I'm reacting to specific headlines that I happen to come across on the coli of course :dahell:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Sleeping with her is literally hitting the Sack.. :huhldup:

40 in solitary then deport her :camby:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just looked up the school and I saw that a teacher hung himself in a classroom several years ago :huhldup:

Edit:
Damn it seems like a lot of shyt has been going on at that school

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You laughing but I really do blame hip hop for where women are in 2024.

If it wasn't hip-hop it would have been something else and these hoes would have been the same way today.

That's just the reality of the situation. Feminism, Humanism, and a whole lot of other isms are more responsible for where the world is today.

Indoctrination in schools is a big problem. Hard to find people that can think outside of the box after they have been through the system.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know what I told your bytch ass. What I said is that @Kasper KArr has been trying to get different posters to reach out to you. He's been doing it for a while now and I bother telling you to last night.

The issues you two have with each other don't have anything to do with me. My issues with you are my issues with you, so quit trying to bring other people into the mix and stand on your own.

You're a grown man and can handle all the smoke like you said right? Quit acting like a bytch about it.
Dude is so phony. Always deflects when he starts losing arguments.