Elementary school Teacher Flashing camera NSFW

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
This ain't the worst thing in the world if nobody was around.

I was getting to know a teacher and when all her students left out the classroom for the day she sent me p*ssy pics. It is what it is :yeshrug:

I'd rather Quannel spend his time going after the teachers that's actually been raping students. He going after this hoe for being naked when there's plenty of teachers who we have PROOF of them touching students and they get a slap on the wrist. Bring awareness to THAT.
This is not an either/or situation…

Discipline both

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
full

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
You told me you and that rapist nxgga was in contact with each other. You rolling with the rapists and pedophiles. And these ain't allegations I'm making. This is what these dudes said out their own mouths. And you serving as their messenger boy. It's sick and you're sick.

This the kind of dude you passing messages around for :hhh:

Here he is in a breh's inbox threatening to rape him

Screenshot-20220625-084908-Chrome.jpg

Your whole coli clique is full of rapists

He a FAN and you a FAN
freaky ass nxggas y'all some 69 gawds

:scust:
I know what I told your bytch ass. What I said is that @Kasper KArr has been trying to get different posters to reach out to you. He's been doing it for a while now and I bother telling you to last night.

The issues you two have with each other don't have anything to do with me. My issues with you are my issues with you, so quit trying to bring other people into the mix and stand on your own.

You're a grown man and can handle all the smoke like you said right? Quit acting like a bytch about it.

Daps
I know what I told your bytch ass. What I said is that @Kasper KArr has been trying to get different posters to reach out to you. He's been doing it for a while now and I bother telling you to last night.

The issues you two have with each other don't have anything to do with me. My issues with you are my issues with you, so quit trying to bring other people into the mix and stand on your own.

You're a grown man and can handle all the smoke like you said right? Quit acting like a bytch about it.

So on the one hand you say that you got nothing to do with another poster (who is a self admitted rapist) who got issues with me.

But in the same breath, you admit to passing messages for him. And then you mad at me for assuming that you rolling with him when you being his lil errand boy?

And if that rapist was trying to reach me and nobody else was passing his messages along, your dumbass never stopped to wonder why? Maybe cause they know how he get down. :scust:

You the one who inserted yourself into the situation by passing messages for a rapist so as far as I'm concerned, you with them freaky ass nxggas.

You one of them. You a FAN.

You tired of being a virgin and saw these rapist pedophiles talking about TAKING the p*ssy so I guess you decided you gon lose your virginity one way or the other huh? :scust:

Freaky ass nxgga you a 69 gawd
Hey hey hey hey run for yo life

:scust: