Electronic Arts is laying off 670 employees

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just hold the L breh. Y'all love to try and get on some fictional high horse after the fact.

I gave you numbers to back up what I said. Now you talking about the everyday workers and cheerleading a company.

No, it's not about any of that. It's about me being correct and you being wrong, :yeshrug: y'all love to try and fall back on console wars and other things when y'all wrong.
There's no "L" to hold. And your numbers don't prove anything. Nothing you say can erase the FACT that no one is secure in this industry when one side holds all of the power.

Imagine trying to sell this falsehood after laying off over 12000 people.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's no "L" to hold. And your numbers don't prove anything. Nothing you say can erase the FACT that no one is secure in this industry when one side holds all of the power.

Imagine trying to sell this falsehood after laying off over 12000 people.
More secure doesn't mean completely secure.

The odds of you still having a job in the industry as OF RIGHT NOW are better if you are a MS employee.

You trying to turn it into something else, I'ma let you cook tho :mjlol:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Man these companies must’ve gotten them financial reports and saw some numbers they didn’t like
Besides the high interest rates affecting the margins and investment capacity for many. All of them just take the chance to get rid of “redundancies” cause now you are not alone and you can blame it on inflation. You also want to signal to the market that you are doing things to improve margins, like all your competitors

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Besides the high interest rates affecting the margins and investment capacity for many. All of them just take the chance to get rid of “redundancies” cause now you are not alone and you can blame it on inflation. You also want to signal to the market that you are doing things to improve margins, like all your competitors
It looks like it’s the gaming industry turn to recalculate they shyt after the Covid reaction

It lowkey killed this generation