Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
ES6 is gonna be released at launch on PS6 and Xbox Serie A LaLiga

We will all be hyping our new 16K televisions with 480 Hz and HDMI 4.1. Graphics so good you'll need to buy an actual sword and learn some basic destruction spells...because you know how Redguards are with magicka.

And at launch we will immediately need 3 dozen mods to make it playable.

They'll have a Platinum Blue Diamond Edition for $199.99 that allows you to max your stats on the start screen.
:laff::laff::laff:
with a FIFA timed exclusive deal

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Technically High Rock has already been used as a setting in Daggerfall.

It should be Hammerfell, and I'm already expecting the majority of cac gamers to be very :mjpls: to any content in the game.

Especially if the main character is stronger than the Dragonborn.

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

It should be Hammerfell, and I'm already expecting the majority of cac gamers to be very :mjpls: to any content in the game.

All the more reason to have most of the game take place in Hammerfell :blessed:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Too many curved swords :mjpls:

Made Man

All Star
Daps

I feel you, but I think Hammerfell was in one of the early games too.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Lore:Sword-singers - The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages (UESP)
he greatest among the sword-singers were known as "Saints of the Sword", or Ansei in Yoku. Ansei had the ability to manifest a sword from their very soul, known as a Shehai or "Spirit Sword".[1] By sheer force of will, an Ansei warrior could create this ethereal sword of pure thought and it would take shape in their hand.[13] This form of the Way became known as "Shehai Shen She Ru" or Way of the Spirit Sword.[14] All sword-singers trained to learn this form through intense training and meditation in the Way of the Sword, but not every swordsman was successful in becoming an Ansei.[1][4] Those who could were said to be more than mortal. They possessed intense devotion to the gods of war, immense piety, and a focus and skill far beyond what others could ever achieve.[15][3] Conversely, there have been certain gifted individuals who could form a Shehai from a very young age or with little or no training.[4] Other times, a Shehai may be formed in times of great stress.[14][4]

To become an Ansei, a sword-singer had to demonstrate an ability to form the Shehai.[4] These Shehai were typically described as pale, misty, insubstantial, and as if it was made of light. Sometimes its shape wouldn't even be particularly sword-like, and would be of no use as an actual weapon.[1][16][4]

Ansei of the second-rank and above were known to have the ability to not only form the Shehai, but wield it as a weapon in battle.[4] Their Shehai shined brighter and was much deadlier. Described as an "unstoppable weapon of great might" that could cut down foes like "a scythe through wheat", disarming such an Ansei could only be done by severing their head or taking their mind. These swordsmen often began their own training schools, teaching their individual way of the sword.[3][1][4] There was some evidence, however, that suggested the Shehai of an Ansei could be shattered, leaving behind only its essence.[17]

Ansei wishing to earn the elite title of first-rank were required to give up their most treasured weapons and war materiel before undertaking a grueling initiation ritual. If they succeeded, they would no longer need conventional weapons.[13] Ansei of the first-rank are said to have been notoriously powerful, with the Shehai of a first-rank Ansei reportedly having been what caused Yokuda to sink.[18]

Ansei of the highest virtue wandered the countryside engaging in battle, righting wrongs, and seeking to end the strife.[1] To them, manifesting the Shehai was said to have come as naturally as breathing.[19] When The Warrior constellation temporarily took a mortal form in the mid-Second Era, he wielded an extremely powerful Shehai that was capable of producing shockwaves and magical storms.[20][21]

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I'll buy the series x when this comes out even if it's multiplat
the reason being is because I bet it will perform better on the series x/pc

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hope they built a new engine

scared.gif